Im looking for some tips..

CandyCigs

I main Ermac. Now Im trying to figure out how people can easily and quickly take me out of block. Is there something im missing or am I just being predictable?

Also I see a lot of good players jump over me and get in a combo while im blocking and still facing the same direction that they jumped at me from. I try to uppercut them while they are jumping over me and it doesnt work. But when I try jumping over peeps they can uppercut me no problem or they still bloack my attacks from the other side. Am I missing somethings?

If you're stand guarding, they're probably doing a low attack in their combos that breaks your guard. And if you're crouch guarding, they're doing an overhead. It doesn't matter which side you're facing when blocking.

Ermac is all about zoning, cigs. Stay back, and then pull off combos when you get the chance. I'd say you're also being a little predictable as well. Good players will know how to break your block, so try to stay out of that position. My main is Ermac as well, and 90% of my victories (online and offline) have come from zoning. Force Ball is your friend.

your uppercuts are missing because if you do it too early you'll uppercut in the wrong direction, once you can confirm they have gone on the other side of you THEN you uppercut. careful though I'm not sure if ermac's uppercut is fast enough to wait that long.