a 4th character.

aedanwolfe

Ok, so some people try to master 6, but i just dont have it in me for that, 4 is my limit. i have 3.

1. noob saibot
2. cyber sub-zero
3. quan chi
4. ???

im very uncertain as to what should be my 4th. originally i never thought beyond a second.

Looks like you use a defensive style if so smoke his counter game is unmatched

truthfully i didnt know what my style was lol. i just picked characters that felt fun to me. just having trouble with the last choice. ill give him a try, ive used him a bit, but its been like a week now.

dont suppose you know of the kombos listed in the smoke guide are otg kombos or not? im trying to stay away from that since i know its gonna get patched out in the near future. and any other suggestions?

Last edited:
pick someone noone uses that way when u use that character noone will really know what to do against him. Pick baraka

Shang Tsung is amazing to me. Once I started seriously using him I fell in love with his game and he became my 1A instantly.So much fun to watch your opponent flying all over the screen.

Looks like you use a defensive style if so smoke his counter game is unmatched

The only defensive character in there is Noob.....

Let me know your weak points, and I'll try to set you up with a character. But really you should just experiment with everyone yourself. Cyrax used to be my only main but I decided to pick up Liu Kang because Cyrax has a horrible mixup game with normals.

I only had Sektor in my pocket, but I picked up Jax for his quick f4 and GREAT wake-up game.
Both offensive and defensive.

I also picked up Sheeva to compensate for my weak zoning defense.