Klassic Skins Pack DLC Video & Details Revealed

THAT'S AWESOME! I can't wait I think the retro costumes are sooooo cool. I wish that there was something exclusive here like a retro fatality for some of the characters that just have costumes no extra fatalities, or other retro outfits that weren't pre-orders, but maybe those are just ideas for the next D.L.C. That would entice people who may have already gotten the retros they wanted and are satisified if there was new retros that weren't available included.I'm not complaining for 5$ I'm definitely psyched to get my retros! Especially human Reptile! I got Retro Scorpion with my Gamestop Pre-Order for anyone who hasn't seen his TOASTY flaming skull fatality you got to get this package!!!

I kind of assumed we would get the skins for free. I didn't hear anything about a price and wasn't expecting one. But I'm with everyone else it's 5$ .. you use that to get a Big Mac combo .. what difference does it make. 7 skins & 3 fatalities for that price is fine with me. I'm s *TRUE* mk fan (Especially Scorpion lol). But ya if a DLC character is 5-10$ I will buy. But any higher and i'll buy based on what character/package it is. NRS should release DLC characters in a pack of 3 or 5. That would be cool.

$5 is a good price... BUT... he did say we're not paying for on disc-content unlocking. STOP saying things that is not 100% guaranteed. If he never said that then most complaints won't be here.

I kind of assumed we would get the skins for free. I didn't hear anything about a price and wasn't expecting one. But I'm with everyone else it's 5$ .. you use that to get a Big Mac combo .. what difference does it make. 7 skins & 3 fatalities for that price is fine with me. I'm s *TRUE* mk fan (Especially Scorpion lol). But ya if a DLC character is 5-10$ I will buy. But any higher and i'll buy based on what character/package it is. NRS should release DLC characters in a pack of 3 or 5. That would be cool.

I agree with this.

lol @ MS bashing. Is it free on PSN? I don't think so.

Do you really think 360 owners would stand for anymore debauchery if PS3 got the DLC for free? If it was MS decision to charge for it, WB probably made the decision to charge both. That way no one's feelings would be hurt.

And let's not forget, Microsoft does have a history of forcing companies to charge for their DLC (namely Valve).

Either way, I still think the charge had 100% NOTHING to do with NRS and 100% EVERYTHING to do with WB.

Everytime I see some snippet of news about this whole bundle pack costing $5, I can't stop laughing when I think about the idiots who spent all that money to get Sub, Scorp or Reptile individually. Some people spent more on the one DLC costume than they did on the entire game. I just can't help but laugh at people's stupidity, and I'll be smiling when I think about those people as I pay a measly $5 for all that DLC next week.

Everytime I see some snippet of news about this whole bundle pack costing $5, I can't stop laughing when I think about the idiots who spent all that money to get Sub, Scorp or Reptile individually. Some people spent more on the one DLC costume than they did on the entire game. I just can't help but laugh at people's stupidity, and I'll be smiling when I think about those people as I pay a measly $5 for all that DLC next week.
Haha I know! Even I considered going onto eBay and paying for Reptile's klassic. Thank God I didn't.

Haha I know! Even I considered going onto eBay and paying for Reptile's klassic. Thank God I didn't.

I was considering it but then I looked at the prices and thought "oh they will all be released soon on DLC anyways." and I was right.

I'll bet it was originally going to be free, then NRS/WB or whoever saw all the idiots on eBay paying $200+ for skins and got dollar signs in their eyes.

I find it amusing simply because we paid $60 (game only, on average) for an ENTIRE game full of very nice levels, -alities, characters, alternate costumes, great story, some stuff in the krypt, etc....
We then can pay $5 for a few measly skins and fatalities. Doesn't really equal out in terms of cost:what you get. Of course, everyone wants to make money and plenty of people are probably sporting boners over this content just waiting for it to be available.

Well played whoever set the cost, well played.

This isn't just for this post but how much do you people really expect to pay??? I am so tired of people being mad or upset at Boon because of the whole free on disk comment. I can guarantee it wasn't all his decision to charge for things. In fact why wouldnt they charge for content whether it's on disk or not? If it isn't unlockable then we must need a download code to use it. I would t see why anyone would think this stuff should be free. The o ly things free that come off of xbla are videos and demos and stuff like that. I can't remember any time I did t pay for something that was useable in game. Maps, skins, characters, fatalities are all gonna cost something. That's how business works and I don't blame nrs/wb one bit for charging for it. It's called downloadable content. You don't have to have it to play the game. None of this is a surprise to me because I am use to paying for all this stuff be it for Halo, Gears, ect...

I find it amusing simply because we paid $60 (game only, on average) for an ENTIRE game full of very nice levels, -alities, characters, alternate costumes, great story, some stuff in the krypt, etc....
We then can pay $5 for a few measly skins and fatalities. Doesn't really equal out in terms of cost:what you get. Of course, everyone wants to make money and plenty of people are probably sporting boners over this content just waiting for it to be available.

Well played whoever set the cost, well played.