Klassic Skins Pack DLC Video & Details Revealed

Three other characters....MK3 Kung Lao, Cyber-Smoke and MK3 Kabal? Not sure about Kabal but that would be nice to see.
^^
I'd love to either see this, or just have them finish off the MK 1 roster of Klassic Kostumes, minus Liu Kang (I'd give him his MK II Costume instead).

I doubt they would do two costumes of the same character to start off with, so Cyber Smoke is probably out (for now). I really kind hope they make Cyber Smoke more like MK3 ave a character, not an extra costume.

But the three other characters could be MK3/2 Kung Lao, MK1/3 Kano, MK3 Kabal, MK1/2 Liu Kang, MK2/3 Jax, or any other Klassic cotumes available.

Last edited:
One doesn't pay EXTRA for pre-orders. The game costs the same whether you pre-order it or not. Therefore, no money is wasted.

How much you pay depends on what you buy and where you buy it from.

Exclusive content restricts that choice.
Ermac for example was not a pre-order bonus for the normal game, nor was scorpion a pre-order bonus at a store that sold the game cheaper than others.(Sub-zero was supplied at the cheapest most convenient place for me)

Additionally the game IS currently cheaper to buy now than it was at pre-order so a saving would've been made at the price of some aptience.
All games go down in price, this isn't even considering second-hand purchases or similar.
I think my point stands. :)

Actually it's $5.00 for 2 costumes (since it's just male and female ninja palette swaps) and 2 fatalities (assuming most of us already have our pre-order fatality) . PASS! Sorry Boon, not helping you pay off your wife's new Mercedes. :)

Now, THIS supposed 'DLC' pack should have been the reward for the challenge tower. THAT would have been supreme.

Last edited:
4.99 for Content thats already on the disc? 4.99 is what I paid for MKII on PSN!

If they are going to charge us 4.99 then I think we should atleast get Klassic Smoke & Klassic Noob Skins too.

Guys, would you stop bashing Ed Boon. It is either Warner Brothers or Microsoft as to why this content costs money. And I'm sure NRS didn't want to make the 360 users feel anymore left out than they already are, so they charged PS3 users too.

Microsoft is very strict with their DLC and cost. Does anyone here pay Left 4 Dead? They wanted to do free DLC for 360, but MS wouldn't let them. Boon stated that DLC prices were still being negotiated, meaning it was in WB's hands not his.

So again, please stop blaming Boon.

You have every right tobeing upset and your opinion, but I strongly believe it had nothing to do with NRS...at all.

lol.. all you guys talking about "on disc" or "i won't pay for any content that is on disc" will be the main ones purchasing the pack.. so stop *****ing!!.. geesh!!.. it's only 5 bucks!!.. if the pack was only 1 dollar, some of you guys would still complain

Im buying it the day it comes out. I don't understand everyone's complaint with paying for on-disc content. I mean, are you saying that you would gladly pay for it if the kontent was not on the disk?

Until someone figures out how to get the"on-disc" content for free, this is the only option for those of us who actually want to play with the Klassics.

Technically I get these for free. I sold my Ermac, Scorpion, and 2 Jades on eBay a long time ago. I made enough to buy the game again and the $5 pack.

Just realised something.

Klassic Costumes are on the disk.
DLC pack making us pay for the stuff on the disk.
We do so but we don't even get all of them, Noob and Smoke aren't in the pack.
Wassup with that WB/NRS?

I dunno, maybe Ed will make up for this by releasing something else free. Because he said there would be something free for us.
Being the hardcore fan I am, I will still buy these. It's a measly $5 and also because I really want the Reptile costume.
I like the klassic costume mainly because in the old games I found Reptile awesome due to the fact he was so mysterious and the only time you seen his real face was during the acid spit for a second and when you did the Fatality.

ok ..u got me I love the K.Kostumes! But I'm not going to believe the shit Mr Boon is spreading anymore!

No Regionlock? Ye ..what ever ..Free DLC/Not paying for on Disc stuff? ..Right ..sure ..get off me -.-

I'm sorry 4 hating ..but as a fan this hurts!

Last edited:
I really want! only the renders of them XD looks great in the start of the video.

about the klassic skins...please, show me stg new...I not going to buy stg i already paid when i got my game.

A real klassic skin pack is MK1, MK2 and UMK3 style pack

they mixed MK1 and MK2 male ninja looking so

MK2 and UMK3 version of Male and female ninjas is a really klassic skin pack that i really want.

The problem is not the money, the problem is the DLC is not good enough.

I saw this coming actually, ever since I saw "prices are still being negotiated" or something like that somewhere on Boons twitter. And come on guys, It wasn't really Boons decision, so technically Boon isn't a liar.