Klassic Skins Pack DLC Video & Details Revealed

Ok so I thought I was trippen but I watched it in slow motion..when scorpion does his classic fatality at the end, rite b4 he spits the fire sub turns into classic smoke..idk if it's n Easter egg or a glitch but if we get classic smoke I'm down..

holy crap i just notices must be a easter egg.

Man people just love to *****. The content is already on the disk because it was created for the purpose of being free, extra pre order bonuses. If you didnt pre order now you must pay for it. Deal with it. Either pay for it or stop complaining

Also its $5 dollars.... can you really not afford $5?

We get it...its on the disc, but until someone figures out how to get it off the disc for free, every true MK fan should want this and $5 isn't enough to break anyones bank.

So whiners, find a way to get it off the disc or just shut up and let us be happy about finally getting these!

I will purchase this because I want the content and have a free $20 PSN card I won, on disc or not. I do feel like $5 is reasonable for DLC, but not for something that is already on the disc we payed $60-$180 for (including Normal, Kollector's, and Tournament Edition).

But anything is better than the Capcom and Call Of Duty rape fests people pay for.

Whether or not you purchase it with your own money or with a free gift card, you're still sending them the message that you will buy it. $5 is quite reasonable for certain types of DLC, but only when it is, in fact, DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT. Hey, if Warner Bros. only charged $54.99 for the game, new, when it was released, I wouldn't make a big deal out of this. But the fact is that you'll be paying $5 for something you already own.

Man people just love to *****. The content is already on the disk because it was created for the purpose of being free, extra pre order bonuses. If you didnt pre order now you must pay for it. Deal with it. Either pay for it or stop complaining

If that were the case, they would have made it actually DOWNLOADABLE. Also, they wouldn't have allowed you to play in the Klassic skins in the Retro Reincarnation challenge.

At least Capcom keeps their on-disc premium "DLC" unplayable. Neatherrealm (or WB) basically said, "Hey...look at this stuff that you can't play with...that we'll make you pay for later."

There's the artwork in the Krypt, the extra fatality section in the Moves menu, and the Retro Reincarnation challenge.

Stop trying to rationalize it. You're getting ripped off.

Ok so I thought I was trippen but I watched it in slow motion..when scorpion does his classic fatality at the end, rite b4 he spits the fire sub turns into classic smoke..idk if it's n Easter egg or a glitch but if we get classic smoke I'm down..

classic_smoke.png

I hope this means Classic Smoke and Classic Noob will be available somehow as well. Maybe they'll be unlocked in a new secret.

We get it...its on the disc, but until someone figures out how to get it off the disc for free, every true MK fan should want this

Why? I'm a true fan of Mortal Kombat, but I'm not a fan of being taken advantage of. There's a difference between being fans of a game and being blind devotees to a corporation.

Makes me wonder: If they're charging U$4.99 for content already in the disc, how much will they charge for really new content?

Wow, 400 for 7 skins and 3 fatalities that are on the disk, THAT I ALREADY BOUGHT ???!??? Nice........ So we can assume that they charge from 560-800 per dlc character ??? At least have decency to put this as a free dlc for the shitty effort to fix the net code. It's been over a month and I still cannot play my game, which I paid full sum for.

5 dollars ? , Good lord thats a lot of money!
How about i give you .33 cents and you give me access to reptiles fatality on monday, tuesday and friday :)

Come on now. I don't get the complaints at all. They practically are giving it away for free at that price and in what way are you being taken advantage of?
If they'd decided to give away the pre-order bonuses for free you'd see hundreds of posts here complaining that folks had wasted money on pre-orders when they could've just waited to be given the stuff for nothing. At least now they've released it in such a way that you still have an option on whether you actually want the content or not.

You either want it or you don't, whether it's on the disc is irrelevant to me.

Imo the only thing NR/WB have done wrong is not made it clear earlier on that this would be released earlier on(regardless of charge). I feel sorry for the very few folks that bought multiple pre-orders just to get the unlocks.

TBH what i find suprising is the amount of money NR/WB will be able to make out of simple pallete swaps, for years people moaned about how tacky pallete swaps are and now folks are begging for "classic costumes" to be released that are exactly that. *Le sigh!* At least they're cheap.

What ybout klassic smoke?

I don't mind paying 5 € paying for all the klassic costumes and klassic fatalities, but what about smoke? His klassic costume is allready on the disc, so why the hell isn't it included in the DLC-KLASSIC-COSTUMES-PACK? He is one klassic too, first appearance was in MKII like reptile for example, so why? WHY?