Rage Quit

Check out 4:39, perfect example of the glitchy collision detection on Kahn's character model that NRS needs to patch. Liu Kang whiffs on an uppercut RIGHT NEXT TO HIM@!!

His ranting isn't that funny. It's his lack of being able to competently play the game lol. How is it so hard for him to do any of those moves? haha

His ranting isn't that funny. It's his lack of being able to competently play the game lol. How is it so hard for him to do any of those moves? haha

Well he is playing it on 360 so I'm assuming he's using that piece of shit Microsoft passes off as a D-Pad. That thing is HORRIBLE for fighters. I remember trying to pull off Fatalities in Deception with it and, forget about it. I'm surprised he was able to pull off as many moves as he was.

I looked the guy up, he's actually a decent gamer. He's got vids of game playthroughs on his channel. Its either just for comedy purposes and he can probably legitimately play, or he just sucks at fighters.

What is legit is the 360 D-Pad absolutely blows.

"F*ck it, you can have Earthrealm!" I lost it, LOL

Shao Kahn can still be a c*nt of epic proportions. That video summed up the first few times fighting him for me as well.

That was exactly how I was on that last fight when you had to have Raiden... man was I annoyed

but then you figured out all you had to do was teleport around him every time he initialed an attack? :p

@video yeah thats how i felt the first times i played him, and it was on medium instead of this beginner difficulty and those stupid hammers that he threw and stuns you for 3 seconds, i just had a major problem with it for some reason, and i didnt figure out that you had to jump over it until dying a few times lol