"your soul is mine"?

Piemancer

does anyone remember that old mortal kombat movie? did they come up with these famous quotes first, and they used it in this game cause they are kinda (bringing mortal kombat back) or did midway make these quotes first? and there is other stuff that i remember from the movie, but i forget already.

I think the first time Tsung said that was in the movie. Same as IT HAS BEGUN in the KOTH mode. I do however find it weird that he says You're soul is mine, and doesn't have a classic soul steal fatality. Hrmm. DLC?

and raiden and shao kahn are brothers...thats why they fought at the end of story mode...wasnt nothin to do with an earth invasion..it was a sibling rivalry and kahn was getting all the attention so raiden told on him

and raiden and shao kahn are brothers...thats why they fought at the end of story mode...wasnt nothin to do with an earth invasion..it was a sibling rivalry and kahn was getting all the attention so raiden told on him

This is sarcasm right?

I think the first time Tsung said that was in the movie. Same as IT HAS BEGUN in the KOTH mode. I do however find it weird that he says You're soul is mine, and doesn't have a classic soul steal fatality. Hrmm. DLC?

If Shang tsung wins and he doesnt perform a fatality he steals your soul. Didnt you note that? I know is not the same as the fatality but is something. Stryker and Shang Tsung are the only characters that kill you even if they dont perform a fatality, i find that wrong, they should change their win posses IMO.

If Shang tsung wins and he doesnt perform a fatality he steals your soul. Didnt you note that? I know is not the same as the fatality but is something. Stryker and Shang Tsung are the only characters that kill you even if they dont perform a fatality, i find that wrong, they should change their win posses IMO.

but with kratos the soul power comes to you when you dont preform a fatality

so i assume that the character dies anyways even though a fatality isn't preformed with anyone

but with kratos the soul power comes to you when you dont preform a fatality

so i assume that the character dies anyways even though a fatality isn't preformed with anyone

Is not his soul, they are just orbs (points/coin in God of War)

lol that fatality was so random...

smoke1ne said:
and your basing this off the many green orbs you collect in the game right? oh wait what orbs

We are talking that when Kratos wins a fight without performing a fatality red orbs come to him, red orbs are points/coins/XP in Gow like 13th said.

Something else to consider is the fact that his X-ray also consists of him sucking the soul out of the opponent before the vicious knee. Sure it's not as staple as a fatality involving it, but at least it's something, right?

Something else to consider is the fact that his X-ray also consists of him sucking the soul out of the opponent before the vicious knee. Sure it's not as staple as a fatality involving it, but at least it's something, right?

He doesnt suck his soul, he magically removes the skin.

He doesnt suck his soul, he magically removes the skin.

I suppose that's one way to look at it. I figured that since it's more Shang Tsung's style to steal souls than skin, we're supposed to assume that's what he's doing. You can't really show a full skeleton of a soul being removed, since I doubt it would look any different. To each their own though, right?

Stryker and Shang Tsung are the only characters that kill you even if they dont perform a fatality, i find that wrong, they should change their win posses IMO.

Agree'd 100%. That always bugged me, ever since the gameplay trailer where Stryker did that at the end.