your wishlist of changes

aedanwolfe

within some form of reason though. not to make your fav char obscenely OP or to make your most hated a wimp. But things that to you would make sense.

For me id like it if noob saibot had some mixups and slightly more powerful midfield combos. not alot, maybe like 4-5% more tops.

if csz's bombs were faster/didnt have such a wide vulnerable frame issue. atm the only reason to use them is to try and surprise someone, they have no practical use.

within some form of reason though. not to make your fav char obscenely OP or to make your most hated a wimp. But things that to you would make sense.

For me id like it if noob saibot had some mixups and slightly more powerful midfield combos. not alot, maybe like 4-5% more tops.

if csz's bombs were faster/didnt have such a wide vulnerable frame issue. atm the only reason to use them is to try and surprise someone, they have no practical use.

noob actually NEEDS a slight dmg buff or slightly better combo potential

and yah csz's bombs are retarded they dont even freeze half the time for me :/

i dunno... its hard to say i just want things like the otg smoke bomb and the bomb trap gone, they are just too strong in general, and kung laos and other kombatant infinites

I'd like Sub-Zero to have a teleport like in MKvsDC and a parry move like CSZ (he had it in earlier builds like in the E3 demo but they removed it) and make his clone always work because when you are near the rival it doesnt work, that sucks.

While I agree the otg bomb glitch needs to go I also believe smoke needs some attack besides a poke that hits low and as for ice clones not working at close range I think they would be way to easy to spam if that worked and I agree about csz and those ice bombs they are rather useless I would have given him an upward ice missile myself (as a nod to the ice shower)

I'd like to see the start button disabled during online play to make it harder for people to rage quit... seriously this is getting old, so many ppl ragequit right before the first fatality

Also, removal of stats for player matches (both issues are related IMO). Or show it as #games played and disconnects. No win-loss

Lastly, a choice of people to connect to in rated matches but keep their names hidden, only show the connectivity bar. Names must be hidden or you will get all the boosting SF4 has

Last edited: