• Need for Speed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full Metal

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Halo Contest Entry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toxic

The reason this isn't in the fan artwork section is because none of this is mk related.
I just want to see what people think of my stuff. If I get enough positive feedback I might start doing graphics work again for mortal kombat related things.

My first sig

I made this from scratch. My own render, custom background. I still can't remember what was thinking putting those two layers.

My second sig: Need for Speed

I rendered this myself too. That's why it's not very good. I started using pre-made renders after this.

My third sig: Full Metal

This is the sig I'm most proud of. It was the first sig I made using pre-made renders and backgrounds so it turned out fantastic.

My fourth sig: Halo contest entry

The last sig I made. I think it turned out okay. I kind of screwed up the background though.

Please tell me what you think of my work.

Actually, as it says in the description, the section also includes non-MK artwork.

Gonna move this to the art section.

i'm confused as i dont really know much about graphic art, but for instance, the first one and the shadow the hedgehog one, did you yourself draw the girl and shadow on the bike or are those just images you used

There images that I cut out myself for use in my sigs. The other two use images that were already cut out by people much better than me.