MK1 on Special Edition MKD

I haven't seen him yet either but I've only played it like 3 times.

When fighting on The Pit, if you see silhouettes passing in front of the moon, then you have to get a Double Flawless (any 2 of the 3 rounds) and perform your characters Fatality all without using block.

You'll then fight Reptile in the area below The Pit

BlackWarrior said:
hey, does anybody know if ERMAC (error macro) is fightable in MK1 in deception?

He was a very rare error on the old MK boards, so no.

BlackWarrior said:
no sorry. we meant the MKD special edition 2-disc thingy that has MK1 on the 2nd disk.

Since there's nothing special about the version of MK1 on the bonus disc, just call it the arcade version of MK1 (since that's what it is), you'll probably confuse less people.

Toastyman said:
Maybe the reason why you can't get reptile is that MK 1 in Deception is the arcade version I think.

Reptile was in the arcade version. If memory serves me correctly, the shadows over the moon appeared every 6th game on the arcade machine.

And HOLY CRAP, Ermac actually EXISTED in MK1, even in a very rare instance? Any pictures to prove his existence?

finishhim000 said:
And HOLY CRAP, Ermac actually EXISTED in MK1, even in a very rare instance? Any pictures to prove his existence?

Nope, just a bunch of hearsay as far as seeing it done, basically. Sucks, don't it? I think the main reason that there's no proof is because they replaced all those old MK boards. I'm pretty sure that the MK team has verified the existence of the glitch, though.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Since there's nothing special about the version of MK1 on the bonus disc, just call it the arcade version of MK1 (since that's what it is), you'll probably confuse less people.

ok. that makes sense.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
BlackWarrior said:
hey, does anybody know if ERMAC (error macro) is fightable in MK1 in deception?

He was a very rare error on the old MK boards, so no.
o yeah..i wasnt thinking, if reptile isnt in the game, than Ermac is for sure not in it either..

I just thought I'd say, since some of you still seem to doubt his existence in the version of MK1 on the bonus disc, Reptile is, without a doubt, in it. I just fought him yesterday (beat him, too).

So there, for all you doubters and whiners, you CAN fight Reptile on that version. Remember that you can only fight him after playing against the computer, though.