Music you CANNOT stand

Everyone at Bricksquad is horrible. Juiceman looks like a rodent and sounds like a cat. Gucci is retarded. And Waka never rhymes.

Everyone at Bricksquad is horrible. Juiceman looks like a rodent and sounds like a cat. Gucci is retarded. And Waka never rhymes.

I agree with you on Juiceman's apperance lol, he looks weird.
And I hate waka so much.
I like juiceman's flow, though.

Music I can't stand? Almost anything that's played on the regular radio stations. I prefer music over any type of singing, such that I really, really hate listening to people sing randomly or along with a song on the radio. In that sense, I hate singing almost as much as I dislike gum chewing.

[/slight rant]

Unless you have a high threshold for pain, I advise you to ignore this video. This video is the epitome of, in my opinion, pure shit.

Unless you have a high threshold for pain, I advise you to ignore this video. This video is the epitome of, in my opinion, pure shit.

So you suffered listening to that, and decided that the rest of us also need to have our ears bleeding. Why? :???:
lol

My god where to begin. Nickelback YES Nickelback makes me a wee bit nauseous.Any rap rock country on the radio.Calling the mass media stupid would be an insult to George Bush.But if i had to pick an alltime shitty stinker id go with fallout boy.