Music you CANNOT stand

Lol you talking about this guy?

And whaaaaatt?? Really? He must be really famous.
yup, nicest guy ever, totally professional and everything

just makes some terrible music haha

I actually used all the ones you listed other than screamo. And for the punk rock record, fugazi is more Emo, like first wave. I couldn't think of any post hardcore bands other than fugazi, but I used them on Emo. I also purposely left out screamo in because I feel it is a mix of shitty rock and metal.

Also, I included The Descendents under melodic hardcore. There is a difference.

Fugazi is part of that grey area, cause a lot of first wave emo could be considered post hardcore, I think Embrace is a better fit for the emo tag because A) Ian from minor threat, and B) the debut predates Fugazi's formation both are great bands though just fit better into different tags.

Screamo while not for everyone did derive from the Emo movement, and a lot of those first wave guys played in screamo bands too.

and I also think I'm the only person in the world that puts metalcore under Punk but I've come to terms with that

I think you might be lol, could you explain to me why you do that? Just curious
it evolved from hardcore punk, and the first wave metalcore (better known as Metallic Hardcore) has way more in common with hardcore than it did with metal, bands called themselves "Hardcore kids with leftover Slayer riffs" which is exactly what it sounded like

kind of why I disown the new wave and don't really consider it actual metalcore since it takes more influence from the groove metal bands as opposed to the thrash kings

Glam Metal sucks? Oh really?

Yeah this all sucks lol

okay I'll give you Racer X and Dokken, but the rest I'm not a fan of

I think you might be lol, could you explain to me why you do that? Just curious

I dunno for me there's metalcore that sounds like it is metal (Shadow's Fall) and metalcore that is nothing but breakdowns I consider hardcore, so by extension punk but that's not really fair I guess.

Oh, where I do I begin? Well let's see...

1. Opera (I hate that kind of singing imo.)

2. Rap (Majority of the songs involve the artists singing about their wealth, women, cars, violence, anarchy, and drugs.)

3. Country (Just isn't very appealing to me no offense.)

4. Certain mainstream pop artists that start with J and L. (If you don't know who they are, I'll clarify for you later)

Reggaeton isn't Mexican. It's origin is from Puerto Rico. Believe me I'm Puerto Rican and am constantly forced to listen to that shit. :p

ICP, it's like Rap for kids who refuse to listen to Rap and shop at Hot Topic. Also I love how they claim to be so "underground" but you can get their merchandise from Hot Topics everywhere.

Dubstep
It's like crap mixed with shit and had an evil baby that was possessed by an evil spirit made of crap and the evil baby was dumped in a sewer... And then covered in crap

I'm probably going to get hated for this but i don't like any music that's not Christian :/

Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble irrational rabble rabble rabble no proof rabble rabble rabble opiate of the people rabble rabble mind control rabble rabble science rabble rabble close-minded rabble rabble rabble evangelical rabble rabble sheep rabble!!!

Gaga *shudders*

Yes! People think she's so profound. XD. Her music is redundant, her image is kitsch, her take on feminism is twisted and actually bad for feminism, and she's a pretentious rich girl. Her only redeeming factors are that she's outspoken for the LGBT community and some of her videos allude to some social problems, nothing too deep, but her messages fall flat against her fanbase... she appeals to club-goers and teens, most of whom won't understand the what the themes are trying to say.

Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble irrational rabble rabble rabble no proof rabble rabble rabble opiate of the people rabble rabble mind control rabble rabble science rabble rabble close-minded rabble rabble rabble evangelical rabble rabble sheep rabble!!!

Yes! People think she's so profound. XD. Her music is redundant, her image is kitsch, her take on feminism is twisted and actually bad for feminism, and she's a pretentious rich girl. Her only redeeming factors are that she's outspoken for the LGBT community and some of her videos allude to some social problems, nothing too deep, but her messages fall flat against her fanbase... she appeals to club-goers and teens, most of whom won't understand the what the themes are trying to say.

gaga's music is uninteresting, boring and unoriginal. she couldnt even come up with an orignal name, had to take something from a great band (Queen). i hate most modern music because it takes absolutely no skill to make it today. i miss the age of music where it took talent to make it in the music industry.