Music you CANNOT stand

Aw hell naw. The one thing worse than Lil Wayne is a Lil Wayne impersonator from Canada. He looks like a turtle mixed with Ed Boon and has the lyrical skill of such.

He should have stayed in his wheelchair on Degrassi.

I thought screamo was those dumb emo bands that cry and scream like a bunch of little girls.

Get Educated:

Real Screamo -

Real Emo -
(the last two emo songs are what influenced the mainstream emo movement, the first one influenced them, and before that there was bands like Embrace, Rites of Spring etc.)

Modern county music, bad rap, and bad techno. And I love metal, but whatever they are passing off as metal now, which is people screaming badly and singing in a high pitch through their nose. Terrible....

I forgot one:
California sureno rappers lol. They are faker than the mainstream rappers.

Aw hell naw. The one thing worse than Lil Wayne is a Lil Wayne impersonator from Canada. He looks like a turtle mixed with Ed Boon and has the lyrical skill of such.

I don't kare about his looks. Plus, I only to his old rap before he went young money. He ain't even young money no more. Lil Wayne slapped him kause he didn't wear a free Wayne shirt lol.

Lol wow! Have you heard of those Mr. Capone or Mr. Crimnal? I am talking about those guys.

no, the guy I'm friends with goes with the name "Midget Loco" really short guy all tatted up, hilarious and great guy, he's in a lot of music videos

I think the most recent one he was in was for Bruno Mars's Grenade

This dude was manager of a Wendy's next to where I worked when I was a freshman, and he looked just like a Hispanic Lil Wayne. Same face and tattooeyness and all, just up the gamma level and brightness a bit.

Does anyone else dislike the very generic metalcore bands? Metalcore was fine back in the day, even As I Lay Dying is a good band, but then Parkway and I Killed the Prom Queen and all those bands that play the same cookie-cutter riffs and have a breakdown every thirty seconds came in and turned the entire genre to crap.

Does anyone else dislike the very generic metalcore bands? Metalcore was fine back in the day, even As I Lay Dying is a good band, but then Parkway and I Killed the Prom Queen and all those bands that play the same cookie-cutter riffs and have a breakdown every thirty seconds came in and turned the entire genre to crap.

I blame AILD and Underoath for influencing those cookie cutter bands

yep thats why i mentioned big hair bands from the 80s when they all turned in ballot singers it was eather late 80s to early 90s. then they turned in to little whiny girls.

Have you been dropped on your head? How is Screamo even related to 80's Hard Rock and Glam Metal bands? Get serious.

Death Metal is the most diverse subgenre I know, with the freedom of creativity it allows it's almost hard to find bands that truly sound alike. Also emo? You sure you don't mean scenecore? I want an example of a band you think is death metal haha.
Also no rhythm? Death Metal is all about the rhythm dude, for example Decapitated's Spheres of Madness' intro riff, THAT is a rhythm exercise for the big boys.

I love death metal . But it isn't the most diverse. I would say punk is the most diverse. I have played dozens of shows and easily over half of them were made up of 4 punk bands that were completely different. Here's an example of the different sounds :

Crossover Thrash. (D.R.I.)
British Punk (The Clash)
Oi. (Sham 69)
Psychobilly. (The Meteors)
Street Punk. (Total Chaos)
Hardcore Punk (Minor Threat)
Punkabilly. (Devils Brigade)
Horrorbilly. (The Matadors)
Casual. (Old Firm Casuals)
Noisecore. (A.C.)
NYHC. (Terror)
Cyber Punk. (Left Spine Down)
Cowpunk. (The Mekons)
Goth. (Bauhaus)
Proto Punk. (New York Dolls)
Post Punk. (minutemen)
Crust. (Disrupt)
D-BEAT. (Discharge)
Grindcore. (Poser Disposer)
Riot grrrl. (The Distillers)
Melodic Hardcore. (The Descendents)
Pop Punk. (Face To Face)
Radio Punk. (Blink 182)
Skate Punk. (NOFX)
Anarcho Punk. (Crass)
Mod Punk. (The Jam)
Power Violence. (Charles Bronson)
Celtic Punk. (Dropkick Murphys)
Emo. (Fugazi)
Folk Punk. (old Against Me!)
1st Wave Ska. (Westbound Train)
2nd Wave Ska Punk. (Operation Ivy)
3rd Wave Ska Punk. (Mighty Mighty Bosstones)
Surf Punk. (Agent Orange)
Horrorpunk. (Misfits)
Riot Ska. (Leftover Crack)
Straight Edge. (Youth of Today)
Grime. (The Flatliners)
Garage Punk. (New Bomb Turks)
Gypsy Punk. (Gorgol Bordello)

I know I'm missing some though and its bugging me

Last edited: