Music you CANNOT stand

I can't stand any dubstep music. I have a headache whenever I hear any dubstep songs.
Not even sure why, but literally every time I hear any dubstep song, I get very bad headaches.
I also can't stand screamo because I just can't understand what appeal it has nor can I understand a word they say and it just sounds like loud noise to me.

techno, electronic, dubstep (all the same thing really)

ahahahaha that's probably my second favorite kind of music.

I don't get what the big deal with all this crappy pop music on the radio is. they don't play anything that was made before 2013 and its always the same less than 10 bands/singers over and over again. I hate the radio.

Mortal Kombat 9's and Mortal Kombat X's music. It's all violins and trumpets, orchestral crap. Please make some more music, Dan Fordan.

MKX music isn't bad IMO. Dan probably does wish he can make those creepy old sounds but this isn't the 90's anymore. If music like the ones from deadly alliance or deception can't fit into a modern Mortal Kombat game then you can continue being disappointed but I still think it's great, especially the fact like each round sounds different.

I can't stand any dubstep music. I have a headache whenever I hear any dubstep songs.
Not even sure why, but literally every time I hear any dubstep song, I get very bad headaches.
I also can't stand screamo because I just can't understand what appeal it has nor can I understand a word they say and it just sounds like loud noise to me.

I love screamo. Still to this day I listen to escape the fate. Its greatness. But I agree with you on dub-step

modern pop, Modern Rap, Modern Country, modern rock, pretty much anything made now, it's terrible, why can't we go back in time to where musicians actually wrote their own music, not pay others to do it for them

Auto-tune. If we can even call such music.

Each time I hear it, I feel like piercing my eardrums with sowing needles.

Last edited:
Pop and modern rap is mindless tripe these days. It's like every rap song is about sex, women or beefing with someone. Garbage.

For me there's a song I'm just completely intolerable of. Centuries by Fallout Boy. If I EVER hear that song my initial reaction is "turn that shit off." every time. If it doesn't get turned off, I go into another room.

Any music where the backing track is louder than the vocals its totally infuriating ! I find myself concerntrating hard to understand the lyrics and that's not how music should be enjoyed

Last edited:
I really dislike modern country garbage. Its like really bad pop music dressed in 'country' themes. Its the worst in my opinion.

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually like pop music haha. Not the trashy music like Selena Gomez and Kesha and the band of whores, but more like Madonna, Gaga (bite me), and actually TALENTED pop people who don't autotune their every single note. I like all kinds of music except screamo. Its all like 'AHHHHH' 'MAAAAH RAAAHAHAAALAAPAAAAAFAAAA' lol

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually like pop music haha. Not the trashy music like Selena Gomez and Kesha and the band of whores, but more like Madonna, Gaga (bite me), and actually TALENTED pop people who don't autotune their every single note. I like all kinds of music except screamo. Its all like 'AHHHHH' 'MAAAAH RAAAHAHAAALAAPAAAAAFAAAA' lol

In my perspective, 'pop' isn't necessarily bad. Pop should only be a sub genre. A lot of my favorite rock songs are considered pop also. Like Nirvana songs for example.

Your examples are decent artists in my opinion but I don't think pop should be its own genre, just a sub. That's how I see it though.

That Despacito song is one of the worst songs I have ever heard, I wish it would die.

That Despacito song is one of the worst songs I have ever heard, I wish it would die.

It’s an alright song. I find the original version (without Bieber) to be a little more manageable.

Thread: Not often do I bump into a genre of music that I don’t like, But I recently discovered that I really don’t like EDM music. To me it’s just really lame. The only other genre I’m not a fan of is country