Music you CANNOT stand

So your saying nearly all music from any genre currently being played is bad? Every genre, of any period of time has bad music.

No! I was talking about rap that is what the conversation was about go back a page and read the posts. every era has bad music but it just seems ours is really bad.

I like any genre of music....

As long as I feel it has a artistic sense to it, or the lyrical metaphors/similies are so creative and deep.

So anything with generic stupid lyrics I do not like...

such as...

or..

or..

Sorry but the lyrics are dumb to me in all of these.... so much so I cannot stand listening to them.

I hate these crappy bands that try to hard to sound like a 60's surf bands,(or anything retro) meaning they make their music so fuzzy sounding it's bearly audible. I mean, I dont like super crisp sounding music either, but they over do it. These flannel clad nerd glasses wearing comb over hair anorexic college kids making this shit just annoy me to death. I think the music is called Lo-fi.

whatever it is it sucks. thankfully no one knows about these bands, and the bands purposly are aiming for a small select audience because they are all elitist dickwads (making their music sound like it's recorded with a potato)

people diss rap too much on the internet. But I can understand why, as they force the mainstream crap down your throat at all times. But yeah ,just like any genre of music, all it takes is to dig a little deeper and you may enjoy it. You think more people would relize this. After all we got youtube and that opens up chances to find more underground type of music. just imagine kids in the 80's and 90's. They didnt have that, so they had to go out and physically seek out new groups. If you complain that a certain genre is srtictly mainstream music, then you need to get off your ass and look harder

I think Bodies by Drowning Pool has to be the most god awful and overused song ever created.Some of the most horrible nu metal ever spawned. Not only that, but as you can tell by these videos below, even the people who listen to them are as dumb as a shit. I'm guessing they found them on limewire and think the artist listed was correct.

well, that song was at least new and popular when Jason X came out. But yeah it sucks there too, no exceptions

also that crazy dumbass who shot all those people in Tucson made some shitty home video before he killed everyone and you'll never guess what song he used

Man Im drunk right now LOL!!
I love music, dude.
Yeah some of it sucks but at least someone likes it, you know?
We all have different tastes

i've already been put at odds with some people at college since i do dislike dubstep and techno music though there are some that are an exception along with this generation of rap though like the latter there are some exceptions.

Dubstep and modern rnb. I find it repulsive to be honest but I think its the old rocker in me. Nothing appeals to me about music that sounds like sat in a glassworks factory with someone adding a drum beat to the sounds.