Music you CANNOT stand

I hate Maroon 5 with an intense passion.
I won't even link a video because I hate them too much to go to youtube and type in *shivers* Maroon 5.
Adam Livine's pussy ass voice makes me wanna throw up

I hate quite a few different types of music, but the absolute worst is ****in' Oi! music. I hate that racist pseudo metal/punk shit!

Any pop aritist
Any Rap artist
Anything that's not from america
If you like any of these your dead to me

Last edited:
^
^
^
^I agree with this posts^
but I hate justin bieber dont care what his sexual preference is I hate what comes out of his mouth...

if justin baby face bieber ever say somting to me No matter what i slam my fist right through his face mk style
realy i dont wana now anyting of this a-holl they trew a bottle to his face ... wy not a granate
he walked on 2 glass doors it needed to be spikes
and som of the other pop artist i just think tey ar ppl like noting is good for them onley tey ar good
i hate that so much

if justin baby face bieber ever say somting to me No matter what i slam my fist right through his face mk style
realy i dont wana now anyting of this a-holl they trew a bottle to his face ... wy not a granate
he walked on 2 glass doors it needed to be spikes
and som of the other pop artist i just think tey ar ppl like noting is good for them onley tey ar good
i hate that so much

omg u so tuff i wudnt mess wit u

ON TOPIC.

brostep (Dubstep in the vein of Skrillex and all those terrible youtube covers) and horrible scene kid music (if it's on a T-Shirt in a Hot Topic I probably hate it)

I have no issues with pop stars as I don't listen to their music and it doesn't really effect me, it's very neutral and I'm not in high school anymore so I don't see girls obsessed with Justin Bieber or anything like that.

Country pop is awful too.

I'm surprised none of you have mentioned the girl in my sig...

And I bet most of you who hate rap only know of the new mainstream shit instead of the underground rap.

Anyways, I'd have to say Katy Perry. GOD I cannot stand those b*tch's songs in any way.

Rebecca Black's friday is so bad, it good almost. It's funny to listen to cause it's that bad

but on topic, I hate Ska so much. Something about it pisses me off for some reason.I cant put my finger on it, but I realy hate it with a passion. And I hate Sublime so godamn much. If you talk to just about any teenage kid these days, they'll say they have been listing to Sublime since they were 3 like its the most importand band of all time. And the other reamining people say they like it cause "OMG they sing about weed therefore they are awesome and I bought thier shirt at hot topic"

It's pretty much dead(thank god) but the remaining ska bands all consists of college nerds in fedoras making dumbasses out of themselves.

and before someone suggests, No. I hate ska punk too

Last edited:
I hate rap in general, most songs by start by saying : uhuhh yeah, here is another one, ughhhhh !! I got a choppa in da car ughhh.

And Anything by wayne, i hate when hes laughing while rapping at the same time, is like hes rapping but someone is playing with his balls or something at the same time.

I hate :
Nu Metal - angsty/wigger/poser shit.(just look up Papa Roach -Last Resort music videro for Nu metal in a nutshell)
Metalcore -whiny obnoxious screaming vocals and overproduced clean guitar sounds. Borderline emo most of the time.
Deathcore - scene kids attempting death metal, with 1000 breakdowns in every song (bring me the horizon might be the worst band ever created)

I hate :
Nu Metal - angsty/wigger/poser shit.(just look up Papa Roach -Last Resort music videro for Nu metal in a nutshell)

Hold on, sir. Nu Metal was started by Korn, and as you should know, Korn is the farthest thing from wigger/poser shit.

Limp Bizkit, however.....

And I do agree with your other statements though.

Hold on, sir. Nu Metal was started by Korn, and as you should know, Korn is the farthest thing from wigger/poser shit.

Limp Bizkit, however.....

And I do agree with your other statements though.
now I like korn's first 2 albums alot really, and I wasnt reffereing to them. As those may have been the roots to nu metal,but they dont sound like the nu metal that was later to come. Korn was heavy for a time and had some balls and were original

the type I was talking about is Limp Bizkit, Papa roach and linkin park.

Anything that's not from america
while most of the music I listen to comes from the states,

I still think this is abit foolish. So are you saying you could be listining to a song and enjoying it. But later find out where the band/artist is from and then automaticly hate it?

I know that certain singers give off an accent sometimes, but not always. I can see why you might not like an accent, but not liking an artist just because they are NOT from a certain place is a bit wierd