Music you CANNOT stand

Most of Justin Beiber songs, SOULJA BOY, songs that have homophobic lyrics, and songs that have guys sing about girls only.

Me neither. I seen girls post shit about him on Facebook and it's annoying. Also, I hate Nicki Minaj. Her and Soulja Boy killed Hip-Hop...

Oh goddamn I hate Soulja Boy. Nicki I think is ok in some songs, but Soulja should have stopped after Crank dat.
I'm not a fan of eminem, drake, or lil wayne either.
All other hip hop is great.

I hope this isnt the stuff that you say is beautiful. Ive never heard of Dubstep or whatever (too many damned fake genres of music anymore as it is) but if thats it, it needs to be a retired genre forever.

This is the most ignorant post on TRMK I have seen yet. How can there be a "fake" genre of music. Music isn't classified as only Rock, Hip-hop, and Electro. There are soooo many different genres and styles. If you are one of those people who think there are only 3 or 4 genres of music, I'm sorry but your knowledge of music is very, very, limited. Dubstep along with House, Drum & Bass, Jungle, etc. have been around since the early 90's and even have roots prior to that. It's HUGE in the UK.

You may not like the music, or understand the style, but that doesn't make it bad. And it certainly shouldn't be "retired" as you put it.

ACDC and Guns N Roses

yeah, I said it. Overated garbage and the singers both sound like a dying cat. Just cause your dad may have listened to them, that doesnt make them any good. And enough with the stupid shirts sold at walmart.

ACDC and Guns N Roses

yeah, I said it. Overated garbage and the singers both sound like a dying cat. Just cause your dad may have listened to them, that doesnt make them any good. And enough with the stupid shirts sold at walmart.

All of my non existing rep. Please have it. Lol.

Why reduce this thread to personal insults? I said the stuff you linked sucked, nothing about you. This is about music you can not stand, after all.

And to answer your question, I listen to Disturbed/Tool/Godsmack mostly.

Why reduce this thread to personal insults? I said the stuff you linked sucked, nothing about you. This is about music you can not stand, after all.

And to answer your question, I listen to Disturbed/Tool/Godsmack mostly.

Because to say something "sucks" you must have a reason. Like those above saying ACDC and Gun N' Roses sucks, I disagree but at least they have their reasons. Otherwise you look very, very ignorant.

It'd be like me saying Tool sucks because they're just another generic rock band. It makes me look stupid, and it shows I'm talking out my ass. And please don't think I'm butthurt because I love Dubstep or something. It isn't anywhere near my favorite genre. I'm just trying to save you from insults MUCH worse from mine.

Gucci Mane, because of this lyric, "I'm feelin' stupid paid that's just how I feel today. I'm movin' slow 'cause codeine syrup in my lemonade." And because of all of his other bad lyrics.

HORRIBLE.

Gucci Mane, because of this lyric, "I'm feelin' stupid paid that's just how I feel today. I'm movin' slow 'cause codeine syrup in my lemonade." And because of all of his other bad lyrics.

HORRIBLE.

I dislike Gucci, as well.
But I like OJ da Juiceman.