Indiana Paces vs. The City of Detroit

man, its times like these i wish bobby knight was coaching pro. that's not fair, they should allow fighting in ALL sports, not just hockey.
(although not technically allowed in hockey, we all know it kinda is)

Well radienfighter I appreciate your honesty even though went aren't seeing eye to eye I respect your opinion. My thoughts are still this plain and simple. Ron Artest is a dirty player that commits blatant fouls all the time. And wheter he desreved the reaction that he got from Ben deserved or not is of no consequence. Any other player commits that foul at that point of the game and it's proabably no big deal. But Ron commits it and that's a whole other story. I see it like this. If I am f@cking with you all game, every game, you and your teammates all the time eventually I am going to f@ck you up at some point. I think that Ben had, had enough of his bullshit. Want to act like a bad ass? Fine then step up and lets see who's the real bad ass. RON Artest is a f@cking punk. Plain and simple.

Look, we can all come to a common agreement here. Both sides did some fucked up shit. No argument. Both sides deserve punishment, which they received. Anyone saying Ben Wallace deserved more for starting an A-typical NBA fight that we have all seen many times, even though he got more than what we are used to seeing for an A-typical NBA fight is obviously just trying to suck Ron Artest's big black man cock behind the scenes. No argument there aside from those trying to suck big black NBA man cock. No real issues.

Let's get down to the meat of the issue, shalk we? KiLlAcAm is a tool. We can all agree on that, right? Good. Now, let us all lay down our defenses and have us all a good ole' fashioned moron roast, shall we? YAGAGAGAGAGAGAAAA!!!

billybob40 said:
Believe what you want. Did OJ do it? YES. Is Kobe a rapist? NO. Is Ron Artest the type of player who is know for, and does take cheap shots at other players? YES. Did he take a cheap shot at Ben Wallace during garbage time? YES. Was that the start of the "Brawl"? YES.

Now you can try to argue that the foul wasn't cheap. Dosen't matter. When you have a reputation for doing it and another player percieves that you "did it again", that's enough for the other person to retaliate. That's the price you pay for being a "dirty" player. Don't want to be treated that way, don't act like it. Bill Lambieer was always booed, spit on and punched by other players and fans countless times. I can't recall a time when he ran into the stands. He was percived to be dirty and he took the consequences like a man not like a punk like Ron Artest.

You can make all the excuses you want for him but it dosen't change the fact that he is a dirty player who took a cheap shot at another player as he usually does and like the punk bitch he is, he wussed out when confronted and then proceeded to go after the smallest guy in the stands he could find. He's just a thug who is lucky he didn't get fined and/or suspended even longer and no amount of excuses or arguing is ever going to change those facts.

RON ARTEST. The cause of it all, that started the brawl.

thats what i was saying dude you might wanna re read what ive been saying dood i was talkin to killacam

You get paid as much as basketball players do, yet you can't find it in you to reserve your anger for outside of the building? Fuck you.

Artest should be banned from the NBA, as well as any other player who went after fans. Fans pay to see a game, and at quite a price, at that; they shouldn't have to worry about being assaulted, regardless of any "beverages" they throw at players. If you can't get hit in the face with a cup of Gatorade while making that salary, then you're one intolerable son-of-a-bitch.

You get paid as much as basketball players do, yet you can't find it in you to reserve your anger for outside of the building? !@#$ you.

Artest should be banned from the NBA, as well as any other player who went after fans. Fans pay to see a game, and at quite a price, at that; they shouldn't have to worry about being assaulted, regardless of any "beverages" they throw at players. If you can't get hit in the face with a cup of Gatorade while making that salary, then you're one intolerable son-of-a-bitch.

Can this guy be any smarter? Amen brother. I still think it's hilarious that when Ben shoves him in his throat, chases him, then while he's lying down on the scorers table, throws a towel at him, that he is so in control of his anger that he can calmy put on a pair of headphones and smirk. Til of course someone half his size throws a plastic cup at him. Well then that is just crossing the line and he can't contain the anger within him and has to rush out and find the smallest, glasses wearing fan in the stands. Then when one of the fans (the infamous I swear it wasn't me but they got me on tape doing it fan) takes a punch at him he (ronny) then decides to run out of the stands only to punch another fan. I'll admit that fan deserved to be punched. Just like the players can't run into the stands, you can't run onto the floor in a threatning manner and not expect to get hit. But again he hit him and then when his twin blubber buddy jumped in he ran again. Then O'neal stepped in to save his buddy and just crumpled that pile of goo to the floor. No one can convince me otherwise. RON ARTEST was the cause of all of that crap and he should be banned for life. Let him pursue his rap career fulltime. Then he can start some shit with some real life thugs and end up dead like tupac and biggy.