Kratos/Cyber Subzero Alternate Costumes

MK9Scorpion2011

Hey guys does anyone know how to unlock Cyber Subzero and Kratos Alternate costume? Theres been several people ive played online that have a weird looking Kratos with odd colors and im wondering if thats his 2nd costume?

Complete arcade with kratos to get his alternate, cyber sub doesn't have one tho dude. Hope this helps :-D

Cyber Subby doesn't have one; if you were wondering why, it's like how the human versions of Cyrax and Sektor are their alternate costumes (albeit with different animations to suit their non-cybernetic bodies), the human Sub-Zero is basically the primary while the cyborg version is a hybrid of an alternate costume (Cyber Subby is not an entirely new character; it is just a different version of the same person), and a new character (different animations, intro moves, playstyles, finishers, outro, X-Ray, etc.).

Cyber Subby doesn't have one; if you were wondering why, it's like how the human versions of Cyrax and Sektor are their alternate costumes (albeit with different animations to suit their non-cybernetic bodies), the human Sub-Zero is basically the primary while the cyborg version is a hybrid of an alternate costume (Cyber Subby is not an entirely new character; it is just a different version of the same person), and a new character (different animations, intro moves, playstyles, finishers, outro, X-Ray, etc.).

Um Cyber subzero has different anumations, he has a different x-ray, fighting stance, outro, intro...fatalites...WTF are you saying CSZ is just a hybrid of an alternate costume. He's a brand new character.

Um Cyber subzero has different anumations, he has a different x-ray, fighting stance, outro, intro...fatalites...WTF are you saying CSZ is just a hybrid of an alternate costume. He's a brand new character.

Yes, he has different moves, but staying in line with the other cyber's alternate costumes, his alternate costume would be...regular Sub-Zero, so it would be kind of confusing/pointless. I do think they could have given him an alternate cyber costume or something, though.

Facepalm moment if I ever saw one. Can you not read? Did I not say that was a MIX between a new character (which he sure as hell isn't) and an alternate costume of Sub-Zero (like how the human versions of Cyrax and Sektor are their alternate costumes)? I never said that he was an alternate costume.

And he is NOT a brand new character; that's like saying Human Smoke was a "brand new character" in UMK3, that Robo-Smoke was a "brand new character" in UMK3, or that Human Cyrax and Human Sektor are "brand new characters" in MK9. They're just new versions of existing characters; not new characters. I know he has a different outro, X-Ray, finishers, etc.; I said all that in my post.

Cyber sub zeros alt costume is his mk3 also as a bonus u get orginial sub zeros mk3 costume to unlock these u must beat arcade ladder with cyber sub i should know i actually have it. For kratos' alt costume u have to beat ladder. Once u beat the ladder with these 2 characters go to nekropils and click on their statues and u will have unlocked them!!. However u cannot view cyber subs alt costume for sum reason but u do have it unlocked. P.s. Kratos' alt costume is called fear karatos hope this helps sorry for caps this is the only way i can mke it stand out to ya