MK2 Babality Glitches

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
There were a lot of bugs in the early MK2 versions in the arcade with the Babality move. This website puts together a bunch of fun you can have with the babalities, I thought you all would enjoy it.

That's awesome! By the way, if anyone happens to have the Saturn version of the game, it actually retains the Babality glitches (I had a lot of fun with that one night). I even found that you can still do the Dead Pool Fatality after a Babality.

ratman said:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/mortal_kombat_2_glitch.txt

My friend/roomate, Aaron Ploof, who was also manager at a local Alladin's Castle figured all of that out.

Yeah I remember first reading that FAQ and wishing I could find the old versions of the game, with no luck. I was glad when they finally got the older ROMsets into MAME just so I could play around with all the bugs, etc in the game.

I remember grabbing MAME and showing a friend some of them, it's kind of fun because you need 2 people to do some of them, like the one where you beat up the babies, or uppercut the winner into the dead pool.

Yes you can do the babality stuff in even the newest MK2 roms, it just took more work.
In the early versions you just.. had to do the babality.

Those were some pretty cool glitches... i remember some kids would kill the babies in the game, i myself could never pull it off.

My friend once pulled off creating 5 babies once... But I think that was a just once off glitch. :? He never managed it again. He didn't really do anything but activate the baby thing... ^-^' he put it down as a just an error with the game.