Are you interested in Skarlet?

• Yes

Votes: 57 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fox17

Skarlet is coming soon, so do you care about her or not?
do you like what we already saw?
are you interested?
do you think she is just another kitana/mileena copy?

NOTE: Many people, like me, dont care about her but will buy her only to have a full game, they should vote "No", because the poll is about if you like her or if you are interested in her, not if you are going to buy her or not. Thanks.

Last edited:
She seems very promising.

A blood demon or something.

The concept is good. But the moveset is lame, at least what was leaked in videos and text files, showing that she is another armed girl, not an elemental, there I lost my interest in her.

I will definitely try her out and see how she plays. She looked alright in the videos so hope she doesn't suck too badly....didn't like the massive red head look she got after she finished her fatality, it looked stupid, but, yeah, gonna try her out.

I agree with Taja. I am getting all the DLC, right now I haven't watched any gameplay of her. So I don't know what to think. :)

Seeing how she started off as a rumor because of a glitch in mk2 I'm all for her finally becoming a reality bring on all the rumored characters I say its about time we see hornbuckle and tremor brought to life as well

I'll still buy all DLCs just to encourage NRS.

If Skarlet and/or Kenshi doesn't sell well then chances are NRS will stop releasing DLC characters. :(

Not at all interested in her. I'll buy it just because I love the game and want every character possible, but I would want a dozen different characters as DLC before her.

I wasn't interested at first. I thought it was a pointless addition, and an insignificant reference to an insignificant glitch in MK II. But, now that they've fleshed her out as a Countess Bathory-like character, I am very interested. I just hope she doesn't end up ridiculously oversexed, like Mileena or Sheeva (really, I mean really?).

I'm more anxious for Kenshi. ActuallyI didn't even care about Kenshi until Tom said that he's going to be a completely different character bast on sword attacks

Yeah I'm pretty interested in her. She looks cool. I just hope the DLC characters replace that stupid second cyber sub zero slot at the bottom corner (xbox 360)