Your top most unexpected/Surprising movie endings (spoilers)

kostasishere

1st Fight Club, love this movie and i was very surpised when i saw there was no Tyler.
2nd Shallow Grave, they doesn't let you to understand if Ewan died or not (everyone has a different theory) and it is very smart how he finally kept the money.
3d Butterfly Effect, i wasn't expect to die so everyone survive at the original ending.
4th The mist, the worst in a good way end i saw.

1. the Usual Suspects -
Spoiler:
keaven spacey was keyser soze! and he made up the whole movie?

2. the Prestige-
Spoiler:
Christan Bale had a twin ! WTF !

3. Mulholland Dr.
Spoiler:
This ending surprized me because it didn't end? i think?the ending was so strange that it makes you doubt other things in the movie really happend. its hard to explain.

1st Fight Club, love this movie and i was very surpised when i saw there was no Tyler.
2nd Shallow Grave, they doesn't let you to understand if Ewan died or not (everyone has a different theory) and it is very smart how he finally kept the money.
3d Butterfly Effect, i wasn't expect to die so everyone survive at the original ending.
4th The mist, the worst in a good way end i saw.

The ones you mentioned
1 - Fight club, didnt like the movie, it was too long...
2 - Didnt watch it
3 - Butterfly Effect, great movie, sad end...
4 - Wow that end was like wooooooooww you cannot have that bad luck...

This ones are great
1 - Shutter Island:
Spoiler:
Di caprio was not crazy.

2 - From Dusk Till Dawn, lol it wasnt the end what surprised me, it was that it was all good in the bar but suddenly with no explanation
Spoiler:
VAMPIRES!!!

One of my favorites:

Lucky Number Slevin
Spoiler:
When Slevin reaveals to The Boss and The Rabbi that the man they killed 20 years ago was his father.

***** Slap: The ditsy airhead stripper girl that's that has the most chances of dying or messing things up is actually the kick ass samurai killing machine that everyone was scared off but never actually saw in real life...just watch it...you won't be dissapointed.