Stryker thread - "Police Brutality Comin' Up!'

Vulcan Hades was my mentor.

I'm angry he left. I asked him a lot of Stryker questions and watched his videos.

I got the gun reset ideas from him.

GTFO out of my thread, iVital C:

Vulcan Hades was my mentor.

I'm angry he left. I asked him a lot of Stryker questions and watched his videos.

I got the gun reset ideas from him.

GTFO out of my thread, iVital C:
He's on SRK. I always see him when I lurk the Juri boards. He plays a beast Juri x Yoshi

I just signed up on this forum today and could not find the character forum to save my life. I'm an active member at TYM and wanted to check out TRK. Is there even a stryker forum on this site? Can someone please give me a quick breadcrumb on how to navigate around here? :)

I just signed up on this forum today and could not find the character forum to save my life. I'm an active member at TYM and wanted to check out TRK. Is there even a stryker forum on this site? Can someone please give me a quick breadcrumb on how to navigate around here? :)

For whatever reason they didn't put character forums here. Probably because this site is more aimed at casuals (we do have good players) so everything about a character has to be crammed in to one thread. These threads aren't too active anymore as our community is quite small so most of our members help each other out privately, go to TYM (lol) or occasionally somebody will ask here.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/forumdisplay.php/58-Characters-amp-Gameplay
That's what you're looking for.

Hope I helped.

For whatever reason they didn't put character forums here. Probably because this site is more aimed at casuals (we do have good players) so everything about a character has to be crammed in to one thread. These threads aren't too active anymore as our community is quite small so most of our members help each other out privately, go to TYM (lol) or occasionally somebody will ask here.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/forumdisplay.php/58-Characters-amp-Gameplay
That's what you're looking for.

Hope I helped.

Oh thanks for the heads up. I'm currently using tapatalk so I might wait till I get home to see the breadcrumb from your link.