creepy/scary things that have happened to you

Thank you, i find your posts on this topic interesting, i guess its as simple as people fear what they do not understand that is usually part of human nature, tbh i sometimes get confused between the 2 , in most cases people with mental health issues are harmless but people do not understand that.

people are not patient enough also is another reason why so much research into mental health just does not exist, i have not actually been dianosed with anything so i cant say what i have for sure :p but something is not right up there :p thats life though could be alot worse so who am i to complain.

lucky mental health issues have gone much futher along than when someone had OCD or depression or something and they were just seperated from everyone, all this stuff makes me wonder who i am i? do i control myself or does my brain control who am i? your brain controls how you feel by releasing chemicals and those chemicals affect who you are and how you feel

its strange to wonder if you can control yourself, i think many humans have the illusion of control, most people think things they do not want to think and act in ways they do not want to want to act so thats why its hard for me to believe that humans have much control, am i making the desicions or is my brain doing that for me and where does me and my brain seperate?

i dont expect you to answer im just putting some things out there to ponder

true people do sometimes have compulsive lying and no matter how much self loathing that may cause them they still cannot stop i think my ex was of the second she had her uses for me and then disposed of me once she was done which i am very glad of cause i dont need her in my life(though she did come back a few times but after the 3rd time of pretending to try to be my friend i just told her she had her chance and then blocked her), i just find what i do not understand interesting and i might watch the show lie to me it sounds interesting.

and btw thank you for the rep J. Valjean

You're welcome. Remember that most people have genetic predispositions to some form of mental illness or another, and circumstantial factors like poverty, abuse, divorce, etc. bring them to life. Same goes for personality traits. None of us had perfect parents, and oftentimes it only takes one or two instances of observation for a person to learn a behavior or response from another person, especially someone they admire. Same thing applies here, a bad situation or circumstances can influence more and more of that bad behavior, and as long as theres nothing stopping them from it then they can go on to develop that trait into part of their stable personality. And many people put up appearances! We never know what's going on with people (unless we are very close to them) other than their public face of personality.

Didn't mean to give you the impression that I thought your ex was a compulsive liar. She sounds like she was very manipulative and disturbed. Kudos to you for going through that. Now you know what types to avoid! Wish you the best. :)

You're welcome. Remember that most people have genetic predispositions to some form of mental illness or another, and circumstantial factors like poverty, abuse, divorce, etc. bring them to life. Same goes for personality traits. None of us had perfect parents, and oftentimes it only takes one or two instances of observation for a person to learn a behavior or response from another person, especially someone they admire. Same thing applies here, a bad situation or circumstances can influence more and more of that bad behavior, and as long as theres nothing stopping them from it then they can go on to develop that trait into part of their stable personality. And many people put up appearances! We never know what's going on with people (unless we are very close to them) other than their public face of personality.

Didn't mean to give you the impression that I thought your ex was a compulsive liar. She sounds like she was very manipulative and disturbed. Kudos to you for going through that. Now you know what types to avoid! Wish you the best. :)
thats very true, the human mind is interesting and thank you i dunno what my ex was/is :p wish you the best also, thanks again :)

anyways if anyone has more stories feel free to post

I think that this is the most creepy thing that happened to me..

"""""Last night I saw a film. As I recall it it was a horror film. Walked into the rain and my phone rang and I saw she call... And I jizzed in my pants! lol! just joking.."""

The most scariest thing for me is I heard my grandma calling me, and I went down to check her up. But she's not there. My neighbor told me my grandma went to my cousins house 2 hrs. ago.. I feel spooky. And thinking who called me with my Grandma's voice..

One time, on a school camping trip, 3 raccoons walked into our tent because some idiot left food out. One of them climbed over me. Very scary

A night when i did my military service (necessary here over 18 ) i was up in a hill and i notice two eyes at almost the middle of the cliff look at me, at first i thought it was someone who was coming to check me but i was wonder why he is coming from there and than i notice they didn't move at all and they where glowing green, i really almost piss my self and i was trying to find a logical explanation in my mind untill it jumped down and i understand it was cat.
And a second was when i had saw few documentaries about demons, ghost and exorcism stories and fall at sleep, it is the only time i dreamed i waking up, can't tell how real it was untill i walk to bathroom and the door closed and heat me from the back and i felt a black figure behind me whispering and than i really wake up, i didn't go near the bathroom for few hours.

A night when i did my military service (necessary here over 18 ) i was up in a hill and i notice two eyes at almost the middle of the cliff look at me, at first i thought it was someone who was coming to check me but i was wonder why he is coming from there and than i notice they didn't move at all and they where glowing green, i really almost piss my self and i was trying to find a logical explanation in my mind untill it jumped down and i understand it was cat.
And a second was when i had saw few documentaries about demons, ghost and exorcism stories and fall at sleep, it is the only time i dreamed i waking up, can't tell how real it was untill i walk to bathroom and the door closed and heat me from the back and i felt a black figure behind me whispering and than i really wake up, i didn't go near the bathroom for few hours.
lol i know how you feel, my cats have scared me a few times and the i can understand why you didnt go near that bathroom :p

and sorry Aldo Moreno i did a search and found nothing

Okay so heres the story to start out my experience:
There was a married couple a husband and his crazy deaf wife. He was caught cheating on his wife abunch of times so one night while he was sleeping his wife held a shotgun up to his head and blew his brains out. She then called the cops crying saying that she murdered her husband. When the cops arrived she got in her closet and blew her brains out.

Okay so one night me and some friends went to check out that place. We brought cameras with us for proof. We looked for a way in and coincidence the front door was unlocked. We took pictures of different rooms. Me and a Friend went into the couples bedroom and I snapped a picture. only took look back at it and see a shadow like figure standing not so far away. I sprinted out of there screaming and my friends followed me i literally jumped into the car through the open window only to curl up into a ball the ride home. My friends were shocked when we got home they asked me what happened so I showed them the picture only to have them all shit brix

40 year old neighbor down the street snatched a few of the male kids (8 and under) on the street over the day, including myself, before he was stopped and arrested. I'd say that was more scary for my parents than anything else.

Nightmares usually don't get to me, but one I had in particular I will NEVER forget.

Apparently I had a nightmare (a quick one too) where I was married and had a little boy (make your jokes about the nightmare BEING marriage here ^_^)

So in this dream, I hear "Daddy?" and I open my eyes. I see my son standing next to me while I'm laying in bed and when I looked at the alarm clock, it was about 4 in the morning. So I said "Hey buddy, whats wrong? Why are you up so late?" To which he said "I had a nightmare..." I replied with "Do you wanna sleep next to daddy tonight?" He said "No..." and started crying really hard. I kinda sat up and I was worried with that response, so I said "How come, bud?" And he started hyperventillating, and says "Because when you said that in my dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up." I just froze and stared at him, and felt something behind me violently sit up in the bed. And then I ****ing woke up >_< talk about having a BIT of trouble sleeping after that.

A couple of things:

1. In two seperate instances, I woke up and there was a mouse right by my cheek.

2. Saw a guy injured and laying on the floor from a car accident with blood on the ground.

When I was 15, my friend was staying over, and. I woke up at about 3 am stood up. He jumped on my back. man that was horrible.

The alarm went off at like 4 in the morning on a school day, and I thought my bathroom was on fire (it was just the light but I was sooo tired I was hallucinating). I think I ran from my room all the way downstairs in like 5 seconds no lie. I was flipping out!