No DLC stages it seems..

This actually has me scared.

What if they really are going to make UMK?
It may explain the lack of Warrior Shrine, Kombat Tomb, Palace Gates, Portal, Waterfront, Bank, Bridge, Balcony & Pit 3.

If they did it like SF did, and give you the option of adding those on for about $15, I'm all for it.

I want more stage Fatalities
I with you 100% on that but when you really think about it the no new stages is a sad reality may be very true when you consider the fiasco with the compatibility packs, NRS has no true way to sell new stages and make them work online cause sense the levels are completely random online if one guy has it and the other doesn't u either have to let um both play on the dlc stage or neither effectively making um offline only....

I with you 100% on that but when you really think about it the no new stages is a sad reality may be very true when you consider the fiasco with the compatibility packs, NRS has no true way to sell new stages and make them work online cause sense the levels are completely random online if one guy has it and the other doesn't u either have to let um both play on the dlc stage or neither effectively making um offline only....

In fact it would be easier than with characters, just make the stage appear when both guys have it, just that, besides you can select the stage, it is only random only when you dont select it.

In fact it would be easier than with characters, just make the stage appear when both guys have it, just that, besides you can select the stage, it is only random only when you dont select it.
Thanks! man, I never noticed I assumed that they were un selectable is winner choice or loser choice? never scene anyone pick while online.

Thanks! man, I never noticed I assumed that they were un selectable is winner choice or loser choice? never scene anyone pick while online.

Your welcome, just press triangle and you can select it (you must be the challenger not the challenged to choose it).

PS - I noted I typed "only" 2 times in the same sentence lol f*** typos