No DLC stages it seems..

We must have more stages.The existing stages are great,but we need also the ones that were in the original games but not in this one...And an option to turn on classic music in ladder in offline mode

If there won't be any DLC stages, then I hope NRS will have more time to work on characters, costumes, and fatalities. Don't really care for new stages when we could have these new chars, fats and costumes. Would people really choose new stages over either of these? I don't even pay attention to the stage, I focus on the 'playing and winning' part, so I know I wouldn't care for a new stage. This is just me.

i hope they bring the portal from mk2 and the pit 3 wtf, wasnt the pit 3 a rumor that it was going to be an xbox exclusive ,this is why i have hopes for the pit 3 since almost every rumor has turned out true. oh and another thing is can we get all the classic tracks, ive been dying to hear scorps lair theme from trilogy, i dont like mk9's tracks it doesnt fit at all.

i hope they bring the portal from mk2 and the pit 3 wtf, wasnt the pit 3 a rumor that it was going to be an xbox exclusive ,this is why i have hopes for the pit 3 since almost every rumor has turned out true.

The Pit 3(60) / FREE Skarlet was a rumor started off my angry people who felt like they got cheated out of the whole Kratos ordeal.

Granted, no one ever had a link or quote from NRS to back these rumors up.
In fact, NRS have denied many times that such a thing was true, on Twitter.

Yeah the belltower not having the stage Fatality is 100% unacceptable

This actually has me scared.

What if they really are going to make UMK?
It may explain the lack of Warrior Shrine, Kombat Tomb, Palace Gates, Portal, Waterfront, Bank, Bridge, Balcony & Pit 3.