Are you agree of killing Leon S. Kennedy in the new RE game?

Are you agree of killing Leon S. Kennedy in the new RE game?

• Total voters

tremor_209

Recently I saw the trailer of Resident Evil: operation raccoon city. The trailer show's a mission of hunting and killing Raccoon City cops and Leon. and at the end a guy aim at Leon the screen turns dark and a gunshot was clearly can be heard.

The game take place between RE 2 and 3. The game will alter and change RE storyline. As a RE fan and especially Leon fan.

Are you agree on killing him?

I wont agree about this! He's to bad ass to be killed.

Last edited:
I've only played the couple of minutes of RE games, so I know a bare minimum of the franchise.

From what I understand, Leon is a staple character of the series. I really doubt they will kill him off, especially seeing the responses of fans alike.

Trailers are made to make you want more. It clearly worked for you guys haha.

But then if I was wrong the whole time and he does die, that's a fairly crappy move to make I'll say. Just my opinion.

I don't like the sound of this. Leon is my favorite RE character...

Me too. He is my all time favorite non MK character..

They really said that it can be definitely change the whole RE story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trailers are made to make you want more. It clearly worked for you guys haha.

But then if I was wrong the whole time and he does die, that's a fairly crappy move to make I'll say. Just my opinion.

Jinko my friend, in RE 5 Capcom freaking killed Albert Wesker.... Expect anything.

Just kill anyone but don't ever kill Leon, Claire, Ada and Jill, or I'll blow Capcom right away with my falcon punch!

Jinko my friend, in RE 5 Capcom freaking killed Albert Wesker.... Expect anything.

They had also killed Wesker at RE1, Rebecca and Barry in a ending from RE1 and Ada in RE2. I don't think they will kill him, you just play the story of a Umbrella Team member like Hunk at RE2 (remember the cutscenes) when they tried to take the G-Virus from the dr.

They had also killed Wesker at RE1, Rebecca and Barry in a ending from RE1 and Ada in RE2. I don't think they will kill him, you just play the story of a Umbrella Team member like Hunk at RE2 (remember the cutscenes) when they tried to take the G-Virus from the dr.

Wesker is alive at the end of RE1 he's a god at that time. He only acted his death cause of the tyrant.
Rebbecca and Barry's Fate is depending on you. If you carefully play RE1 and completed it. You'll be having the good ending. Which Rebbecca and Barry are alive. But if you just go around and didn't care for secret levels you be having the next 3 endings which, Barry is alive and rebbecca is dead. another is vice versa.. rebbecca is alive and barry is dead. And the next is the worst ending. Which youre the only one alive and the tyrant survived..

The known mission for this game is is to hunt Leon and kill him so he can't survived....

Last edited:

RE 5 producer confirmed in an interview that Wesker is game over... Many fans (me included) are very annoyed.

check this link

Wesker is alive at the end of RE1 he's a god at that time. He only acted his death cause of the tyrant.
Rebbecca and Barry's Fate is depending on you. If you carefully play RE1 and completed it. You'll be having the good ending. Which Rebbecca and Barry are alive. But if you just go around and didn't care for secret levels you be having the next 3 endings which, Barry is alive and rebbecca is dead. another is vice versa.. rebbecca is alive and barry is dead. And the next is the worst ending. Which youre the only one alive and the tyrant survived..

The known mission for this game is is to hunt Leon and kill him so he can't survived....

RE 5 producer confirmed in an interview that Wesker is game over... Many fans (me included) are very annoyed.

check this link

My bad, i judge from the obvious for the story and Wesker.

U don't necessarily have to kill off Leon. The story will change according to your actions in the game.

Leon can't die in the new resident evil game if it takes place between re 2 and 3, did they all of a sudden resurrect leon så he could take on osmond sadler in resident evil 4?

Leon can't die in the new resident evil game if it takes place between re 2 and 3, did they all of a sudden resurrect leon så he could take on osmond sadler in resident evil 4?

They said that the creator planned to change RE's story. I hope it's not true..

its too late to change re storyline when re4 already happened, if they really try to do that somehow then its just stupid as s...

the new mk game is a reboot of the classic games taht made mk so popular, if you mean the new digital series then its just a more modern version of the mk universe

I'm 100% for killing Leon. I hate his character. His lack of emotions (See RE4 and Degeneration) and his ability to do anything (see Degeneration, though I am fully aware of Chris punching a boulder into lava in RE5, but I can believe that before Leon holding on to a ledge with one hand and in his other hand a woman and a 1000 pound G-Monster). Kill him off. We're better off. Just my opinion.