character you dislike the most in storymode?

newbie1556

dont kill me for saying this :p but for me its gotta be Liu Kang and Raiden(who just takes forever to do anything and orders everyone else around though i do understand why they did this)

Shao Kahn had the worst voice out of all, and for the worst character? Definitely Sheeva. What purpose did she even surve other than getting in people's way? She got her ass kicked by everyone (Kabal, Liu Kang, Cyrax, Jade, and Jax), and we already have the spot filled for the lowly, loyal minion that gets smacked around by everybody (Baraka).

I love Smoke's voice, but like I said in another thread, his purpose. needs to extend by being the best friend of Sub-Zero. Other than that, I don't see what was so bad about him (although his fight with Jade was kind of a facepalm moment).

Worse character for me was smoke but not bc of story but bc I can't use smoke well. I hate his smoke bomb bc I can't combo off it well. I just can't use smoke well so I dreaded having to face Shang and reptile

Reptile, Jax, Baraka, Sheeva, Goro, and Kintaro. You had to face then too many times (minus Jax) and it made them seem really weak and lame. And Jax just seems to get beat or maimed all of the time.

Cyber Sub-Zero shouldn't even exist. At least not with the same guy. Maybe another new Lin Kuei member should've been the Cyborg.

Reptile, for being only a generic Shang Tsung thug, and not having any of the mysterious air that he had in the previous MK games.

Sheeva or Baraka in story mode, i get sick of seing them over and over agian fighting them over and over agian.

Surprised nobody said Sindel, for killing damn near every character I grew to love over the past two decades.

Probably Nightwolf.

It's a boring part he has :b
Nightwolf kicked ass in story mode,single handedly took down Noob Saibot and Quan Chi and saved everyone. And when he comes back to the temple,no one even gives him the recognition he deserves. they just sorta smile and nod their heads when he's all like "I JUST SAVED THE WORLD GUYS!!

Raiden was a little b!tch in this game, and I hate Sindel(mostly NRS) for randomly making her show up and kill everyone just to get the sory moving and over with.

Reptile, for being only a generic Shang Tsung thug, and not having any of the mysterious air that he had in the previous MK games.

Reptile's story contribution was rather thin. I was really hoping to delve deeper into his story, he has so damn much potential.

Sheeva has never impressed me in anyway and she wasn't given any effort to put her over the top in this game. A dull, pointless character that could have been replaced by most any character, generic or otherwise.

Reptile was a disappointing character for me, but Sheeva was the most pointless.

I think that might of been done on purpose for reptile. I think they will go way more in-depth with him for MK 10

Nightwolf kicked ass in story mode,single handedly took down Noob Saibot and Quan Chi and saved everyone. And when he comes back to the temple,no one even gives him the recognition he deserves. they just sorta smile and nod their heads when he's all like "I JUST SAVED THE WORLD GUYS!!

Raiden was a little b!tch in this game, and I hate Sindel(mostly NRS) for randomly making her show up and kill everyone just to get the sory moving and over with.

Agree. They should of had some of the robots kill some characters to make it flow better instead of sindel going against 7-8 people an owning them all without a scratch which is unlikely and unrealistic