Boon says don't waste your money on ebay klassic skins

Anxxiety

This may have been covered before but I have been out of the loop so sorry. However this tweet made my day.

noobde noobde
RT @myMicsonFire Reptile for $80 on ebay... people have GOT to be kidding for that one right? Noobde: PLEASE don't buy them. Trust me!

It has before but I've never seen the actual tweet. Whoot! He actually seems sincere and not just messin with us

he answered that question a few weeks back...i think i remember him saying they would be free DLC...

and anyone buying them at absurd prices should be thanked....they bought me the pdp MK fight stick lol

Boon himself said that their will be some free DLC along with the pay DLC and patch later this month. The patch will be for lag/nerfs the pay DLC will be Skarlet/Kenshi and im pretty sure the free DLC will be the Klassic Kostumes.

the fact the has to tell people this is a sad sign. Seriously, just be patient, people.

This may have been covered before but I have been out of the loop so sorry. However this tweet made my day.

noobde noobde
RT @myMicsonFire Reptile for $80 on ebay... people have GOT to be kidding for that one right? Noobde: PLEASE don't buy them. Trust me!

well if he wants people to stop wasting money on skins, then why doesent nrt go ahead and release all the skins already? this activity is a direct result of them holding out on these to go live.

well if he wants people to stop wasting money on skins, then why doesent nrt go ahead and release all the skins already? this activity is a direct result of them holding out on these to go live.

The PS Store is still down and i dont think they will realese them until is back. Perhaps they are waiting for the store return so they can realese them for ps3 and xbox at the same time.

The PS Store is still down and i dont think they will realese them until is back. Perhaps they are waiting for the store return so they can realese them for ps3 and xbox at the same time.

Actually if I'm not mistaken I think Boon tweeted that they aren't waiting for PS3 to be up.

Ya that's true i guess. I saw a tweet today that made me laugh, like the kid doesn't even think about online being an exclusive for 360 lol...

RT @txoutlaw89 that's totally unfair for xbox users...such ********! Noobde: You have GOT to be &^%$ kidding !!