Resident Evil: Damnation

kostasishere

This will be the next anime from Resident Evil: Degeneration

resident_evil_damnation_by_weskeralbert-d31zp7z.jpg

I am little happy there is the anime movies and plus they will have Leon and Chris in this one because the real movies are way off from the game and characters i know.
Also only as fyi the new game "Resident evil Operation Raccoon City" looks more than great and back to the roots

resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-coming.jpg

Last edited:
Man! They killed Leon in Operation Raccoon City!!! It can't be!!! It really can't be!!!! They changed the RE2 Storyline in this game... Nooooooo!!!! Leon is so bad ass to be killed... :(

Er....it's not an anime.....

Anyways, Degeneration was awesome, can't wait for this one.

Holy crap, this game really looks good. I like the new take on the story and the darker atmosphere. (Darker atmosphere in a horror game, lol.) This is on my list along with Skyrim and Battlefield 3.

I love Re games, I got the Operation Racoon City a while ago, I shall watch it some time soon when I find some time XD
Hope this one will be good as well.

Guys, lmao, this isn't a game.....

Haven't any of you seen Degeneration????

This is the next installment in the CGI RE movies.

I just said I liked the games because the games made me get hte anime. I forgot it's name lol just realised "racoon city" is the name of hte upcoming game. I have the 1st anime , but I didn't watch it yet XD (IDK if Degeneration is the name , I don't even know where i put it XD)

Degeneration was a really good CGI movie. Better than the live-action movies...

Almost anything is better than the live action movies, lol.

I remember being so excited when they first announced that they were making RE movies....and then raging when I found out that the actual characters weren't even going to be in it.

Almost anything is better than the live action movies, lol.

I remember being so excited when they first announced that they were making RE movies....and then raging when I found out that the actual characters weren't even going to be in it.

Chris Redfield appears in RE4 portrayed as one of the guys of Prison Break lol