Who did you beat challenge 300 with?

Beat #300 with Kitana today! Man that took me much less time than I thought but I'm not complaining, I'm glad it's over!! I can't say how many tries it really took as I turned off/on my console at least twice, but it took me four tries after I turned it on last.

Goro and Kintaro weren't that hard once you figured out their pattern and I'd basically jump over (or jump with a punch), do an uppercut, and then a fan toss. Mileena actually was much easier than I had anticipated; I just duck-blocked and did an uppercut whenever she got close. And then Shao Kahn of course is cheap but by then you should already be familiar with how to beat him (unless you skipped all those challenges, lol) and so that just took a little patience. I just wish Kitana didn't always move forward each time she tossed the fan and so I always had to make sure I didn't get too close to Kahn. But I made it eventually! :D

And this a little OT but it's somewhat related...did anyone NOT get the 10,000 koins after beating it?? Because my koin amount is pretty much the same before/after the challenge...I wonder if it's because I already unlocked everything in the krypt (and beaten every other challenge) and so I don't really need the koins anymore or something?

I beat it yesterday with Stryker. I just uploaded it:

I got lucky in the end. This would've been much easier if I had a good pad or fight stick. I kept dropping my combos and special moves because my back button is a little busted. :(

The only reason why Mileena is the hardest is because you often lose the ability to block. And god knows you need your block button to punish Mileena's teleport kick and Roll. But as you can see I found a nice block trap that works like a charm vs CPU (also a nice way to build meter for Shao Kahn). Except it doesn't work on the others because of their super armored attacks.

I was nervous vs Shao Kahn lol. I was expecting him to throw more javelins and hammers from far away, but he kept dashing like a mad bull so that intimidated me.

If you can't beat it: Ermac, Sektor and Nightwolf seem to be the easiest way to win.

Last edited:
I beat it with reptile... on ps3 and 360. 360 it took me a while cause the d-pad on the controller. ps3 was a lot easier

I beat it last night with Noob. It's been so long since I last played MK, I had real problems with it! Probably took me 20 odd tries. I tried it with Sektor and Liu Kang as first but in the end went for someone with a teleport I could tap in quickly, as my reactions were terrible.

I just did it with Skarlet, although my xbox did freeze at the end right after killing shao kahn.

I didn't even wanna know how many tries i am for trying beating this 300 challenge!!! (Between 20 and 30 tries i guess) I don't know why but i really have a hard time finishing this damn challenge... I am just able to get to Mileena for 5 seconds!!! Sometimes i just have the idea to pay the 50000 koins to get the Mileena costume. All of the other challenge in the tower are completed so i would feel like i didn't finsih it correctly if i paid the koins!!! Give me a good cheap way to beat it and i will be happy!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Beat it with Quan Chi many moons ago.

I think challenge #251 is harder for me (Shang Tsung vs Baraka, Sindel, Shao Kahn) That took about 50 tries back then, compared to the dozen tries on #300, hehe.

I think challenge #251 is harder for me (Shang Tsung vs Baraka, Sindel, Shao Kahn) That took about 50 tries back then, compared to the dozen tries on #300, hehe.

This! I almost broke my controller on #251. By far the hardest challenge for me.

I beat 300 with Scorpion.

I didn't even wanna know how many tries i am for trying beating this 300 challenge!!! (Between 20 and 30 tries i guess) I don't know why but i really have a hard time finishing this damn challenge... I am just able to get to Mileena for 5 seconds!!! Sometimes i just have the idea to pay the 50000 koins to get the Mileena costume. All of the other challenge in the tower are completed so i would feel like i didn't finsih it correctly if i paid the koins!!! Give me a good cheap way to beat it and i will be happy!!! Thanks in advance!!!

With Mileena, I just blocked a lot and uppercut her whenever she teleported or jumped at me. She's pretty easy unless you get the 'no blocking' debuff. Ironically I had more difficulty with Shao Kahn, as I hadn't played him for so long and had forgotten his timings.

The first attempts were with Ermac and Noob but then i realized i need something to go out from the shokan stomps, so i choose Raiden and learned some combos with him and, that is it! I beat the 300 with him :p

After many attemps i realized the shokans were very easy, but the real headache was Mileena D:

After that I didn't have played that challenge again but i'm seriously thinking about try it again.

Beat it with Quan Chi many moons ago.

I started that challenge and thought it would be easy after doing 3 shao kahns, 3 Goros, and #300(did with Sheevas stomp, her jump, and a lot of uppercuts), but this ended up making me want to give up after 40-50 tries. Finished it though