Who did you beat challenge 300 with?

I beat that challenge with 50000 gold Koins !!! hahaha :-D

Hard earned cash not wasted. I had enough of them challenges at about 250...

I'm kind of at this point as well, it seems almost not worth it to go through all that just for Mileena wrapped in gauze and an achievement worth 20 gamerscore.

I did it with Mileena, and ironically fighting Mileena was a breeze for me

I did buy through not gonna lie, lol I had the money to spend. then after I was like well lets give it a legit try.

I had a shiznet load of cash so I was able to buy through the last 100 or so. I beat 300 with one of my go-to-guys, Stryker.

I did it with Jax (after God knows how many tries). Yeah, of all characters, it had to be Jax. His jump kick plus back-breaker combo works like a charm.

Afterwards, I tried with Sonya but Shao Kahn beat me twice.

We are many.. you are but one.. Ermac of course although I could prolly have done better with Cyrax. I made it to Kahn without getting hit so it wasn't too bad. Two combos on Milieena and she is done. Once you figure out how to play the bosses it's rather fun. Just jump over Goro and combo, dash after Kintaro does Stomp and combo, and with Kahn teleport then combo or spam projectiles. Beat all the challenges yesterday too for the chievo.

I got mine with Sindel too. Spammed a lot of cheap combos that end with her hair grab. Almost lost to Kahn, but spammed the fireball hard and voila.

I got my tips from a video in YouTube. :)

SMOKE in costume #2 is how I did it! It took me about 5 shots.<--- that was on the 360. I need to finish the tower on my ps3 too I think im on mission 231. I will try to beat 300 with cyrax on ps3 he has become my go to character when all else fails recently.

Scorpion, after failin with Noob. Had problems at Kintaro-Mileena :S

Scorp is way OP, cause played him once in Arcade Mode, Story and CT. Took about 5-7 tries