Who did you beat challenge 300 with?

Shang the mang.

I've tried Shang Tsung on Medium and Hard difficulty and still can't figure him out. He's supposedly the best character in this game according to Prima. And I like how diabolically evil he is. How do you play as Shang? His fireballs are so much to memorize and his soul steal is useless past Medium difficulty.

Can't believe nobody has used Reptile. Seeing as the first to are slow characters, I easily knock them both down without taking but 2 hits. Mileena isn't any trouble because of his godsend drop-kick and elbow dashes. And Kahn is...just Kahn XD

I've tried Shang Tsung on Medium and Hard difficulty and still can't figure him out. He's supposedly the best character in this game according to Prima. And I like how diabolically evil he is. How do you play as Shang? His fireballs are so much to memorize and his soul steal is useless past Medium difficulty.
Yea you gotta memorize the skull summon locations, more often then not you will catch your opponent off guard with them. I learned a nice 12hit combo as well but after doing it a couple of times in a single match my thumbs get numb. He's got a good arsenal and diverse combo's.

I must be in the minority on two parts. First I actually found Mileena to be easier than the others...perhaps because I have the old school game of timed sweep kicks, uppercuts, jump kicks, etc...uppercuts rendered her useless.

Secondly, I didnt even hesitate when I got to select my character. I picked Sindel immediately. Shes far from my favorite, but shes the lone character I double flawlessed Shao Kahn with in the Arcade mode. That low fireball of hers was useful against Khan, and fast to pull off to avoid any unwanted haircuts from his javelin. Goro/Kintaro weren't too bad given my style of play, and Mileena just kept doing what I wanted her to do. Sindel's X Ray has good range and when well timed got any heat off of me.

All in all it took me about 8 tries.

Mileena was the hardest for me to take out, but then I became borderline pissed and just spammed nightwolf's dash move. She only blocked it like 3 times. Her AI is pretty much all offense, I thought anyway

I beat that challenge with 50000 gold Koins !!! hahaha :-D

Hard earned cash not wasted. I had enough of them challenges at about 250...

I still haven't beat it yet. Goro is SO CHEAP, i've only beat him once on this challenge. I've literally had matches where I could not hurt him AT ALL. Everything I came at him with he would block it, and if he wasn't in a position to block it in time he would turn on his armor so that he wouldn't get knocked back or hurt hardly at all. And then ofcourse are the randomizer match powerups and stuff, that make me weaker, while at the same time he gets a strength boost, which is totally cheap since he already has one built in.

I've seen the other videos online of people beating this thing, and their opponents aren't nearly as vicious as the ones I'm facing, it's like mine are on SUPER DUPER ULTRA HARD MODE. They NEVER let up, and their defense NEVER goes down. I'm going to get it eventuallly, I just need to practice to find those chinks in the armor, but until then I just skipped it all with 50K koins to get Mileena's costume and went right back to trying to master Reptile. Just got the 150 X-rays to complete and the grueling 24hr usage.

Ermac worked wonders for me I think I tried about 10-15 times but by this time the health boosts had kicked in. Goro gave the most trouble.