TANYA Redesign

Trilogy

Here's a redesign i just did of Tanya, tell me what you think:

vhsqaf.jpg

I'm also taking requests. so if you have a character you'd like to see redesigned go to http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/17232-ALL-Mortal-Kombat-Kharacter-Redesigns?highlight=

LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT!!!!!! You just made one of Tanya's biggest fans excited for her to make her way (hopefully) to MK2011

thanks guys
i was wondering if i should change anything though
or if you would like something else put into the characters design

for example, i for one, like the bangs for her because no other character has them, but i've heard alot of people complain about them too
and for her belt, i added a few cloths rapping around her and then for the belt/sash thing i did a black and yellow cloth braided together at the beginning, then splitting apart into 1 black and 1 yellow cloth
her gloves are those half length fingerless gloves with a black trim
and HER FACE i tried to make look more like her MK4 depiction

thanks guys
i was wondering if i should change anything though
or if you would like something else put into the characters design

for example, i for one, like the bangs for her because no other character has them, but i've heard alot of people complain about them too
and for her belt, i added a few cloths rapping around her and then for the belt/sash thing i did a black and yellow cloth braided together at the beginning, then splitting apart into 1 black and 1 yellow cloth
her gloves are those half length fingerless gloves with a black trim
and HER FACE i tried to make look more like her MK4 depiction

I really like her bangs too...

oooh, i'll definately do a reptile, cuz i was okay with his look in this game, but would have preferred a more human approach as his main, or atleast as his alt. (aside from the klassic)