Spammers?

Re: Great Way To Limit Spam.

Minus Circus, I don't see that happening. Like I said, let's go online right now. Pick any character, shit, I'll even let you input the quarter health kombat kode on me if you want. I'll record the matches and everything.
You have like 6 subs lol nobody will go on your page. Send me a message on PSN and when I get on we'll play.

You have like 6 subs lol nobody will go on your page. Send me a message on PSN and when I get on we'll play.

I have over 120 subs, lol. I'm not gonna wait on you, either do it right now, or not at all. I'm a busy, busy man.

Immaturity levels...rising...rising... ris... and Im out

EDIT: and clearly no one even took my previous post into consideration, since youre all caught up in your moment. another reason why i flee from this site

They did that in mk3 and it worked fine It really is missing here.

No they didn't. The run meter and health meter are the only ones in the game.

But anyhow, yeah, this isn't a good idea. Spam is limited by good players being able to work around it.

Immaturity levels...rising...rising... ris... and Im out

EDIT: and clearly no one even took my previous post into consideration, since youre all caught up in your moment. another reason why i flee from this site

Oh I did, which is why I'm done. I don't know why I try to help. TRMK is dying more and more everyday.

Meh it worked in MK3....

what are you talking about? did you even PLAY mk3? the run button was the only meter than diminished after using Run. it didnt limit spamming at all, in fact, the game had several infinites just by spamming special moves

5000 subs!!!!!!!!!!!!
derp.jpg

Would you like someone to give a ****?
Or would you like the complimentary cookie?

Oh I did, which is why I'm done. I don't know why I try to help. TRMK is dying more and more everyday.
You ran your mouth saying how "I did not know how to play" because I expressed my opinion. If anyone here is immature, its you and the other kid.

Wow I come back from smoking and this is the only thread anyone is posting in

2283585%255B1%255D.gif

You ran your mouth saying how "I did not know how to play" because I expressed my opinion. If anyone here is immature, its you and the other kid.

Yea, ok, just ignore this thread and anything this person spews. Obviously, they are focused on starting shit rather than discussing the matter at hand, lets just wait for a mod to close this thing ;)

Seriously, come on guys I originally just wanted to see some productive discussion over the whole meter thing,

The idea was in fact not a bad one, because it did work in mk3 and it could possibly work here. It isn't a plea for "oh stop juggles cuz i sux at blocking and im not a pro and noob saibot keeps killing me" its more of an idea that can turn into a useful perk in the near future. This said meter can potentially put a limit on how frequent moves that chip at the life meter are used. No it wouldn't shut down all of Noob's Game partly because Noob keeps the character at Bay and this proposed meter would prevent the user from straying off of the zoning mechanism towards a spamming style of play. The meter thing was just misunderstood by the OPs continous trolling.

This isn't a topic of whos dad can beat up whos. The fact that you guys wont at least talk seroously makes you all look like immature people. Please just stay on topic.