Spammers?

Re: Great Way To Limit Spam.

All I have to say is if u cannot get past noobs zoning with properly timed jumps and dashblocks then I imagine u failed your critical thinking test in your public school with 95 in the graduating class.

But again if u completly redesign the chars it could worfk. Id probably get bored with it but just plain punches/kicks I find boring. My opinion obviously!
You are the definition of an umpa loompa. In every thread I have started, you have to complain about something or say a retarded comment.

You are the definition of an umpa loompa. In every thread I have started, you have to complain about something or say a retarded comment.

whats funny is i had no idea you have even created more then one thread. I rarely pay attention to names so dont worry im not hounding you. i do have a system tho. if someone posts something that is incorrect, complaining, or narrowminded i tend to post my opinions/information that counterpoints it.

i do notice that certain perspectives i clash with, and a few of those perspectives are constantly doled out by certain forumgoers ive been noticing more and more, which just brings out the devils advocate in me.

if your gonna be pissy, whine, or suggest things based upon favoring your own style of play, im probably gonna comment. id say this thread falls under the last definition because it destroys zoning, and reduces this game to punches and kicks (therefore im assuming you play rushdown, or wish your favored char was more rushdown..and have a hard time vs zoning or find zoning boring)...and honestly, i do find that boring. its called an opinion for a reason, more people need to realize it.

Spamming is a part of the game. There are easy ways to counter it. Teleporting is a good example. Actually thinking about it thats like the only way to stop spamming unless your using an enhanced move or X-Ray with armor.

Spamming is a part of the game. There are easy ways to counter it. Teleporting is a good example. Actually thinking about it thats like the only way to stop spamming unless your using an enhanced move or X-Ray with armor.

properly timed jumps and dashblocking...cmon people, repeat it with me

PROPERLY TIMED JUMPS AND DASHBLOCKING > SPAMMING

ty :D

The idea is logically unsound - it assumes that something needs to be done to help players counter spam when it is already very easy to do. This is trying to fix a problem that only exists when you don't understand basic mechanics and competitive mentality - which the game is designed to cater to.

If I were to change anything it would be to make the skill-less xrays not do so much damage. I mean pressing 2 buttons shouldn't reward you with taking 30% or more damage away from someone

If I were to change anything it would be to make the skill-less xrays not do so much damage. I mean pressing 2 buttons shouldn't reward you with taking 30% or more damage away from someone

that's the silliest thing i have heard all day. saving that much meter is really hard if your playing someone on par with your self (if your any good that is) and its most likely not the smartest thing to do. even when i have an x-ray i find it best to not use it because an ex attack and a breaker can be more use full. i don't bother using them unless it could kill the person or if they have a breaker and i want unbreakable damage.

How about learning to combat the spamming players rather than wishing NRS would change the entire game to suit you because you're not willing to put the effort in?

I swear, no matter the game you go online to its forum and people are always talking about the game changing rather than THEM making changes to overcome their difficulties. It's pretty pathetic to be honest and as always, people refuse to take responsibility for themselves.

Re: You know what's worse than spammers?

DESPERATE SPAMMERS

I think i just made that expression up, but hear me out.

I'm talking about players who play well to start off, then they win/lose the first round....

...then they go all out, desperately trying to secure the 2nd win or trying to get back on their feet.

I honestly think they are worse...

I come across that all the time. Ill whoop their ass with my Sub-Zero the first round and then the next round its the same 2-3 moves. I mean they get desperate because they dont want to lose.

Re: Spamming ~ All Spam Related Discussion Goes Here

The person I hate to play against most is Smoke, it seems that everyone chooses Smoke so then can win by spamming the Smoke Cloud and Teleport, the only way I have a chance is waiting for them to select Smoke first and play as him myself or Scorpion. It makes me hate Smoke. I thought Kano was bad but I was wrong.

Re: Spamming ~ All Spam Related Discussion Goes Here

I spam with everyone!!!

Mileena-teleport kick
sheeva-teleport drop
sub zero-freez
scorpion-teleport kick
sindel-hair grab
sonya-kartwheel
jax-gotcha grab
kitana-fan lift
jade-staff overhead
lol im a spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am! Im just sick of this game.

Except, unlike other people who will make excuses and all, im just gonna say it.

I ****ing HATE spammers, why? because I cant ****ing defeat them. There is this one guy who is the worst player of all ****ing time. And im raging because I cant beat him and he's a git, being a prat to everyone..

I know his GT if anyone wants it, to kill him or whatever.

But back on track I can't beat spammers, i dont know why, and it's really annoying me.

Im calming down now as I write this post, but I blame myself, does anyone have any tips on how to beat spammers? I never seem to be able to beat them. Particularly Scorpion, Smoke, Sub-Zero and Johnny Cage spammers.

Also, please don't flame, like "Cry more" or "quit *****ing", because i really am not in the mood. Really. If you must have negative feedback, be nice.

I also just noticed you can tell in this post where im calming down.

Lol, where you say your calming down.

Only spammers I really hate are raiden spammers. Others dislike scorpion and smoke spammers cuz they cause me to lose to good scorpion, not to often, and smokes cuz I never adjust to them. I've programmed my mind to always defend for the spammers.

A good Scorpion's not bad to beat though. It seems if you guess right and put pressure on him, he becomes very predictable.

What the hell is the fun in that? seriously i thought the point of games were for fun, not do w/e it takes to win, i can play sektor just fine without using what you call a "strategy" he has a good bit of fast moves that go far, sure you cant do a combo off of them, but its still better than sitting back and spamming missles. You are right though, sektor isn't a cheap player, but you are.