Spammers?

Re: Great Way To Limit Spam.

Seriously, come on guys I originally just wanted to see some productive discussion over the whole meter thing,

The idea was in fact not a bad one, because it did work in mk3 and it could possibly work here. It isn't a plea for "oh stop juggles cuz i sux at blocking and im not a pro and noob saibot keeps killing me" its more of an idea that can turn into a useful perk in the near future. This said meter can potentially put a limit on how frequent moves that chip at the life meter are used. No it wouldn't shut down all of Noob's Game partly because Noob keeps the character at Bay and this proposed meter would prevent the user from straying off of the zoning mechanism towards a spamming style of play. The meter thing was just misunderstood by the OPs continous trolling.

This isn't a topic of whos dad can beat up whos. The fact that you guys wont at least talk seroously makes you all look like immature people. Please just stay on topic.
I completely agree with you. I just wanted to have a civil post, but of course there always has to be Oompa Loompas.

The idea sucks.

What else is there?

Without constant specials you can just drive a nail in Cyrax.
Reptile will suffer greatly, no constant dash = a sad lizard.
Sektor wouldn't be as good a rusher as he is now.
Quan Chi would probably suffer a little.
And Sheeva would suck even harder.

The idea sucks.

What else is there?

They could rebuild the characters to where they could be used just as good without the constant spam of specials.

Make that 121+ Subscribers for DCP. DntMezzWitDaBezt, you are kinda making no sense. Sure bbblp and DCP were a bit mean in their first posts but they were right. They said it was a bad idea which it is. You shouldn't get to worked up over it, really, everyone who posted after him also said it was bad too. It worked in MK3 but this game, MK9, has a totally different system of mechanics. And, there is a block button.

Just chill bro. Seriously, this is TRMK. We should have a good time browsing threads.

Now, back to the topic.

The idea sucks.

What else is there?

Yea and Kabal would be destroyed. Limit to specials = no more blockdash and that would make me :(

Make that 121+ Subscribers for DCP. DntMezzWitDaBezt, you are kinda making no sense. Sure bbblp and DCP were a bit mean in their first posts but they were right. They said it was a bad idea which it is. You shouldn't get to worked up over it, really, everyone who posted after him also said it was bad too. It worked in MK3 but this game, MK9, has a totally different system of mechanics. And, there is a block button.

Just chill bro. Seriously, this is TRMK. We should have a good time browsing threads.

Now, back to the topic.
It was not meant for this game. If you would have read my post, I said for the NEXT GAME. They could fix the characters so they wouldn't rely on specials for everything and not everybody disagreed with me.

The idea sucks.

What else is there?

Cyrax has some limits that I've seen like the net usage sometimes it won't popout of his hest if used too frequently, and thats what I meant.
Reptile,his elbow dash isn't broken like many will argue, but it does seem to be spammed quite alot and now its used more as a mobility mech. Which is fine but does need its fair balancing, as it is hard to counter upon finishing a jump, even with the block button because he doesn't stumble like kabal does after his nomad dash. Also quan chi doesn't have much potential to spam since his specials are quit varied and mixed up during his gameplay, and also if by sheevas moves you mean tele stomping, then even better she has two unblockable moves. What more could you want?

no..... it wasnt.play the game, learn from experience not watching and assuming.

like someone suggested earlier, adding cool-down to moves could lessen the extent or spamming perhaps

EXCUSE YOU I haven't played the game in over 2 years. Damn...

The only thing that should be limited are things like raiden's superman maybe make it like how Cyrax's net stops working

i..along with many ppl im sure...hate spammers. BUT..it is a form of play and therefore it cannot be punished. so this is a bad idea. there shouldnt be a meter for spammers. like bbblp and other guy was saying...just block and punish. jus be smart about it. if your opponent picks sindel or noob...use smoke and parry. if your opponent is raiden...bait him yo use teleport and throw him as he appears...or bait him to use gibberish spear and punish it. yes spamming is annoying..but it can be beaten...and it shouldnt be beaten just because of a meter that limits it

i..along with many ppl im sure...hate spammers. BUT..it is a form of play and therefore it cannot be punished. so this is a bad idea. there shouldnt be a meter for spammers. like bbblp and other guy was saying...just block and punish. jus be smart about it. if your opponent picks sindel or noob...use smoke and parry. if your opponent is raiden...bait him yo use teleport and throw him as he appears...or bait him to use gibberish spear and punish it. yes spamming is annoying..but it can be beaten...and it shouldnt be beaten just because of a meter that limits it
Or just make the characters to the point where they won't need to use specials constantly.

Or just make the characters to the point where they won't need to use specials constantly.
i agree and disagree. some characters dont need to use specials constantly. characters like liu kang, skarlet' and raiden dont need to spap specials because the have many combos and mixups. so thats y i agree, i disagree because some characters DO need specials to win..and the need to use them alot. noob and sindel are perfect examples. their normals SUCK. but they make up for it by being the best two zoners in the game because of their specials. abusing specials are apart of their gameplay strategy. i dont approve of it tho..but hey. this game is built around specials