Kiss Vs Yell ... (Debate)

RAvEcREAToR23

OK ( Sorry My Language Not English ) I Play As Sonya But Noticed Her Kiss Worst Her Special Move . Sindel Have Yell Special Move ... For First Look They Almost Look The Same Both Short Range Both Do Stun & Do One Hit 1% DMG . But Kiss Is Slower !!! And Do Stun Just For Half Second . But Yell Stun Longer Time & Stunned Opponent Go Closer To Sindel . So In Practice I Try Find What Is Better Kiss Or Yell & Here My Little Test : Normal Uppercut Do 12% DMG After Kiss Do 11% DMG After Yell Do 13% DMG . Normal Throw Do 12% DMG (Sindel & Sonya) After Kiss Throw Do 10% DMG After Yell Do 13% DMG . So It Means Kiss Slow Reduce DMG & Do 1 More Hit To Combo ... Yell Faster Not Reduce DMG Do 1 More Hit To Combo & Always 1% More DMG To Combo ... Same Thing If Try Do Combos After Kiss Or Yell . Kiss Reduce DMG Yell Not Reduce DMG Just Do One Hit & One % DMG ... I Think It Is Not Fair !!! What You MK Fans Think About It ?

I think they are both useless, anyway sonya is fast she doesnt need it and sindel is... well a spammer she doesnt need it either.

Sindel is fast in close combat and she's got good ranged attacks, so she doesn't need it really, either. Sonya is better at getting in close, but she doesn't have good projectiles like Sindel.

i agree, it seems like those would be there signature moves but they fail. i dont know why the developers did it like that.

Actually with sindel you can chain her yell into combos giving her some 40% plus options you can chain the kiss but like has been said its pointless but with all the changes in a coming patch who knows

Both of their specials should've been done in the old school way, cuz I don't like the new way of their animations of both the Kiss of Death and Banshee Scream.

& I Noticed That Sindel Yell Protects Her From Jump Kick 99% !!! I Even Hit Sindel Head But She No DMG Because Of Yell & After Yell Sindel No Second Freeze So After Yell She Imediately Can Jump Or Block !!! Not Fun =)