Noob Saibot Thread - "We share blood. We are not brothers."

Care to share your finding instead of just announcing it?
I've tried the front blackhole with the EX slide and it doesn't work...

@aedan ...yeah i was just bein lazy by not typin the combo before reset hehe

also ive tried blackhole in front to ex slide from close medium far range and out of a combo it .. i can say it doesnt work

blackhole in front works good say if your throwin out clones they start jumpin around to try get close dats wen you throw out blackhole in front they never expect it land right on top of it and eat a combo or reset

Care to share your finding instead of just announcing it?
I've tried the front blackhole with the EX slide and it doesn't work...

I Really Dont Know If This Is Practical Or Possible Against A Human Player But Its...

JP Starter, B+1,2,1,4, EX SLIDE, B+1,2,1,4, EX SLIDE, B+1,2,1,4, EX SLIDE-3 Bars 70%

JP Starter, B+1,2,1, EX UPKNEE, EX SLIDE, B+1,2,1,4, EX SLIDE, B+1,2,1,4-3 BARS 72%

Last edited:
just to let ya know mk2 noob is broke he cant link gateway traps unfortunately also that string u posted wont work against a human all u have to do is block on wake up or do an attack or roll backwards look at de vids posted on de previous page for help wit noob combos

@MGentLIFER No way that could be used against anything other than the training dummy. IMO the best thing to follow up an EX slide is a grab, but I wouldn't use the EX slide after B1,2,1,4. There's better opportunities for it, and you can even use it at fullscreen and still dash in and make the grab.

just to let ya know mk2 noob is broke he cant link gateway traps unfortunately also that string u posted wont work against a human all u have to do is block on wake up or do an attack or roll backwards look at de vids posted on de previous page for help wit noob combos

Unfortunately Ur tight. Kitanas wakeup and jaxs wakeups are stuffing it. it does work over some though

@MGentLIFER No way that could be used against anything other than the training dummy. IMO the best thing to follow up an EX slide is a grab, but I wouldn't use the EX slide after B1,2,1,4. There's better opportunities for it, and you can even use it at fullscreen and still dash in and make the grab.

yes i figured this out but i still think it connects if they dont wake up. there is a split where it wont block

Thanks for the post.
Yeah, that's just too difficult to pull off. Most of the time that I fight people, I will mix it up. People catch onto those slide very quickly. The good thing is that the overhead will get em, unless they're being cheap and using a turbo controller.
Another thing about doing this is when you face stupid *******s that use Raiden, they'll wake-up spam the superman dive and the slide doesn't cancel it.

Been working on a combo for ages...come up with, and then land this one after hours and hours, the timing has to be spot on!

(Corner) Jump-in-punch, 2, 1, 2 Enhanced Shadow Upknee, Enhanced Shadow Upknee, 2, 1, 2, Enhanced Shadow Upknee, Shadow Upknee F+3, 3, 3 - 14 Hits 53%

Does anyone know if Noob Saibot's Shadow clone is disjointed when it comes out during strings?

like in B1 where he comes out and jabs. Is that hit disjointed? or can someone hit his shadow's hand and thus hitting noob saibot?

just found a meterless 35% it starts with a combo to blackhole reset njp B2 12 12shadow clone :twisted:
and @ critical that move is very inconsistent sometimes it beats certain attacks other times i get owned cause it never seems to wanna come out and other times that weird thing happens were u hit em but instead of a combo opportunity u hit em wit a really powerful clone 15%ish i believe

just found a meterless 35% it starts with a combo to blackhole reset njp B2 12 12shadow clone :twisted:
and @ critical that move is very inconsistent sometimes it beats certain attacks other times i get owned cause it never seems to wanna come out and other times that weird thing happens were u hit em but instead of a combo opportunity u hit em wit a really powerful clone 15%ish i believe

Thanks for the input but that doesn't really answer my question. I mean is the shadow out of that move considered similar to jades pole when spaced just right. As in disjointed from the hurtbox

Not sure this combo has been done yet :
Its a variation on the 49% wall combo
2 1 2 Enh Shadow Upknee Enh Shadow Upknee 212 Enh Shadow upknee 1 2 Shadow upknee 1 2 Shadow upknee

Does 54% damage. But will destroy your meter :p

I was wonderin if anyone could help me with my noob if can and have a ps3 please add me neon_of_crowz and tell me in the friend request that u can help with noob really wanna get better with him

Am I th only one shocked his shadow charge is now an overhead? That's so... INSANE!!! It's not like Noob Saibot was lacking in the zoning department, a good Noob player can barely let get close to him but now it's gonna be nearly impossible for some characters. If they gave the overhead advantage to his enhanced shadow charge, that'd be a different story, now this is crazy... I have to consider my match-ups agains Noob Saibot. I'm a bit scared for Sheeva...

Only fast teleporters like Smoke and Mileena are the only ones that can get close to Noob Saibot without any major damages. Creepy for Noob to have his Shadow Charge overhead properties.

Man, I haven't been on here for over a month since my subscription ran out... Good to see an update, but I still wish they upped his dmg. Oh well.
So what is this with his shadow charge? Is anyone able to post video of this?

Man, I haven't been on here for over a month since my subscription ran out... Good to see an update, but I still wish they upped his dmg. Oh well.
So what is this with his shadow charge? Is anyone able to post video of this?

Its an overhead meaning you cant crouch block it

well for someone who was supposed to be an out an out zoner he was pretty bad now though its a different story full screen 50/50's are just wot the doctor ordered!!!:twisted: