Official XBL Lobby Thread ~ 0TRMK

i was in there but i had like a 10 win streak and these guys kept giving me low numbers (1-5's) so i left cause i guess they didnt want me in there ore something. the only one giving me 10's was "beatdownmao88" i like that jax alot btw

i was in there but i had like a 10 win streak and these guys kept giving me low numbers (1-5's) so i left cause i guess they didnt want me in there ore something. the only one giving me 10's was "beatdownmao88" i like that jax alot btw

Thanks. Your Johnny is scary. After you left 2 more dicks came in and they were just talking trash the whole time and wouldn't even give me scores! They loved budd's firework show though lol.

Thats crazy I went in ran the room but everyone was giving me 10s. I left though it was to much trash talking in there, they were hating on beatdownmao

Thanks. Your Johnny is scary. After you left 2 more dicks came in and they were just talking trash the whole time and wouldn't even give me scores! They loved budd's firework show though lol.

Lol thanks man and toads Johnny is scary I should have warned u

No clue why they were hating on me so much, I couldn't hear them really until I got my mic after a while. I think they just hated me using jax.

toad idk how you do all those punches with night wolf in the air online, I can't do a corner kombo at all online. Same with you budd, how you got extra fireballs in after enhanced, never seen that done, usually a soul steal or a above fireball.

thanks saix and budd! :)

and yeah i hate when those guys just come in crying!
we could start a new room if you guys would like to.