Official XBL Lobby Thread ~ 0TRMK

That did make me giggle, I'm not going to lie. Favorite match so far has to be your and my Baraka, though.

oh that was you!? Im so slow lol. O hey Demetrius! Yea, that was actually my favorite match of the night so far. Good to see another guy on TeamBaraka

Anyone care to tell me how to beat Sub Zero when he uses Ice Clone and then basically forces me to sit back and block his Ice Balls? I can't keep using Ex-Charge since it's an Ex Move.... MikeMetroid is a *****......

Also, does anyone think I was using Blade Charge too much, or just right?

I dont think you were using it too much. You have to remember that due to Baraka's limited fighting style - he is just about forced to use Blade Charge and Chop Chop a lot to the point where it flirts with spam territory.

Anyone care to tell me how to beat Sub Zero when he uses Ice Clone and then basically forces me to sit back and block his Ice Balls? I can't keep using Ex-Charge since it's an Ex Move.... MikeMetroid is a *****......

Well if you're using Baraka.... When you see Sub-Zero use an ice clone, use your projectile. It's really important for you to remove his clones because Baraka is all about close quarters. I don't think you were using it enough, but also don't use your specials so predictably, that's how I beat you. Also a great combo for Baraka is 2 2 1+2 Xray. I'm pretty sure the 1+2 is an overhead also.

I dont think you were using it too much. You have to remember that due to Baraka's limited fighting style - he is just about forced to use Blade Charge and Chop Chop a lot to the point where it flirts with spam territory.

Well if you're using Baraka.... When you see Sub-Zero use an ice clone, use your projectile. It's really important for you to remove his clones because Baraka is all about close quarters. I don't think you were using it enough, but also don't use your specials so predictably, that's how I beat you. Also a great combo for Baraka is 2 2 1+2 Xray. I'm pretty sure the 1+2 is an overhead also.

Thank you two, I'll take these both to heart and try to be less predictable.

I might try online later tonight. Haven't touched it at all yet, but I'm from Cincy and should have a good connection with some of you Ohio guys out there. When I first saw Koth included 8 player lobbies I figured it would be a lag-fest. Personally I think they should have limited it to four players. What normal player would want to wait 7 matches to play? Not your average player.

I might try online later tonight. Haven't touched it at all yet, but I'm from Cincy and should have a good connection with some of you Ohio guys out there. When I first saw Koth included 8 player lobbies I figured it would be a lag-fest. Personally I think they should have limited it to four players. What normal player would want to wait 7 matches to play? Not your average player.

It depends on the room I suppose. If you get a lot of cool people in there or friends it can be a really fun social experience waiting in line like in the arcades. Obviously not as good because you're not actually with people though. I used to play a lot of winner stays on DOA4 and had a lot of good times.

But why is this not stickied yet? wtf. The PSN thread got stickied really quickly. :roll: