Official XBL Lobby Thread ~ 0TRMK

Wow, lag is really bad tonight. Usually it has not been this bad since the first days. Last night it was going great... but 4 dropped games in a row? I'M OUT!

The TRMK room I was in last night was running very smoothly for a couple hours, then some random guy joined and the connection went to hell. I swear these servers are so moody it's ridiculous!

This is ********.

I can't join a single game.

Its like this is an orgy, you guys are all feelin up on each other while I'm in the corner beatin off :(

This going to be going on in about 30/40ish minutes?

Got to finish eating and then take my dog out for a walk before I can play.

I'll be starting up a room within the next 10 minutes, so keep an eye out for it and We'll get our game on :p

EDIT: There is already one up!

**** this game, and **** my couch.

I refuse to play with any of you until the patch is released.

I just tried to join a KOTH match with Reaver and a few other guys, and got booted 5 times.
It wasn't just me, everyone who was spectating also.

So I'm sticking to ranked matches until our online savior arrives.

**** this game, and **** my couch.

I refuse to play with any of you until the patch is released.

I just tried to join a KOTH match with Reaver and a few other guys, and got booted 5 times.
It wasn't just me, everyone who was spectating also.

So I'm sticking to ranked matches until our online savior arrives.

Aye, tis annoying.

I'm learning so much from you guys, its AWESOME! Thanks for the great games :D

It was good times for the most part. Most people wouldn't say anything when I asked who they were from TRMK. I met up with Darkside, BBBLP, and Demetrius. Some mikemetroid guy came in and was playing a complete dick, then whined and mocked like a child when he lost. haha

It was good times for the most part. Most people wouldn't say anything when I asked who they were from TRMK. I met up with Darkside, BBBLP, and Demetrius. Some mikemetroid guy came in and was playing a complete dick, then whined and mocked like a child when he lost. haha

Oh, you missed the best part, right as soon as you left, this guy came in and played commenter during the entire match:

"HEY GUISE! I know kahmbos! do you know kahmbos? I know kahmbos! Oh, I'm planning on using this super long kahmbo! I'll hit you with my X-ray in a Kahmbo! Oh, that didn't work, I'll hit you with it right now! Hmmmm, which Fatality should I do? I Don't know..... THIS ONE!"