Weekend Warrior Xbox 360 Tournament May 20!! Sign up now!!!

Good turtle tactics with scorp davey.good luck for the rest of your games.

Thank you again sir. It was a good match all around. Sorry about a) my fatalities for some reason not triggering and b) my XBL typing..it's tough to type on the TE Stick! lol

Haven't heard from anyone from the bottom brackets, but good luck to everyone. This is my first MK tourney since playing with friends on SNES, so it's a little bit of nostalgia for me :)

Thank you again sir. It was a good match all around. Sorry about a) my fatalities for some reason not triggering and b) my XBL typing..it's tough to type on the TE Stick! lol

This X10,000. Wish the controller keypad would connect to the mic jack on the stick.

EDIT:Didn't even think about a 2.5mm extension cable, ordering right now lol

Last edited:

No problem.I was typing on the stick too lol.Hey at least there wasnt any noticeable lag during the fights once we got the connection issue sorted out.

Haven't heard from anyone from the bottom brackets, but good luck to everyone. This is my first MK tourney since playing with friends on SNES, so it's a little bit of nostalgia for me :)

Haha it was mine too.Its a bummer davey didnt have a headset we had to type messages on our fightsticks

remember to go to link to see your opponent. I havent heard from mine yet. by midnight who ever is in the first 2 brackets and has not heard from there opponent msg me I will move you on.