Unlocking Secret Fights Online (Bug)

interloko

Today I was playing MK9 and unlock the reptile secret fight. in the middle of the fight i press start and exit to main screen. after this i went to xbox live and then this happened

this hapenned twice and after the second time i went to arcade ladder mode to "fix" this.
seems like someone forgot to put something to reset some variable when exit :p

looks edited.. after the versus screen you can see the lights come back on your curtains..

edited? try it yourself.. i think it will work with any hidden fight, so after hidden fight starts press start and exit to the main screen, then go to some online match. first time i made it in a ranked match and second time i enter in a room and start the fight you see in this video.

bump for report a fail attemp, not sure if they fix this.
i tried unlocking smoke but does not work and probably i know why.
there are 2 kinds of secret fights, 1) unlock in the same stage (smoke and noob saibot) or B) unlock and change to other stage (reptile and jade). this bug is class "B", so unlocking jade and doing the same procedure may work the same.. anyway i'll check first if this bug was not fixed unlocking reptile, if still i'll try with jade since is harder to unlock this fight XD