Anyone want to cheap the "There Can Be Only One" trophy and earn some quick RP?

NerdyJordy

Anyone want to cheap the "There Can Be Only One" trophy?

Using the Sans Power Code 044-440, of course to make it fly by.

Message me on here or on PSN under the same user name NerdyJordy.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone want to cheap the "There Can Be Only One" trophy and earn some quick RP?

People rate low if you play like an *******. I pull off good combos and I usually get between 6 and 8 with a couple 10's, then a 0 form the person I beat. You just want to boost because you're bad...

Re: Anyone want to cheap the "There Can Be Only One" trophy and earn some quick RP?

People rate low if you play like an *******. I pull off good combos and I usually get between 6 and 8 with a couple 10's, then a 0 form the person I beat. You just want to boost because you're bad...

I get between 5-8 from each player in a good room of 3-4 (with the losing opponent being a d**k and giving out a 0-2) but the slow down once you get up to 5-6 people is just ridiculous. Hey, if somebody doesn't wanna rate and do RP, cool - lets knock out the trophy at least because that isn't happening for ANYONE playing it fairly right now. Skill or no skill. You can stop of a server from crashing and kicking the entire room.

I get between 5-8 from each player in a good room of 3-4 (with the losing opponent being a d**k and giving out a 0-2) but the slow down once you get up to 5-6 people is just ridiculous. Hey, if somebody doesn't wanna rate and do RP, cool - lets knock out the trophy at least because that isn't happening for ANYONE playing it fairly right now. Skill or no skill. You can stop of a server from crashing and kicking the entire room.

Ummm I got this trophy easy playing in random rooms. No need to boost. Plus it takes the fun out.

Ive been playing the game since launch and I got both of those trophies within 3 weeks and only about 50% of my time playing was in KOTH matches. Be patient.. dont ruin and take the fun out of the game and in my opinion Boosting should be punishable by an automatic stats reset

You guys a probably right, but I'm just not patient with these things. I haven't had any luck getting past 5 wins and the room crashing on everyone -and to say "I've gotten tired of it" would be an understatement. I may just have to wait until this new patch comes out or maybe I need to create an East Coast or Florida room? I don't know...

and BTW, to whoever gave me negative rep. LOL... Really? Really? Bite Me. I play the game fairly online - no cheap characters or combos or rage quitting. I have my say so to ask if another user wants to help complete this trophy and vice verse in-return. Screw you.

Just get them legit dude, it's way more gratifying. I just got the 2500 respect point achievement and:

feels_good_man_display.jpg

Just get them legit dude, it's way more gratifying. I just got the 2500 respect point achievement and:

feels_good_man_display.jpg

Oh I plan on getting the 2500 honestly, I'll admit the boosting is wrong in a sense but the "There Can Be Only One" trophy/ achievement is just plain brutal to achieve until they patch the online issues, I just got up to 6 earlier and the room crashed on everyone.

Oh I plan on getting the 2500 honestly, I'll admit the boosting is wrong in a sense but the "There Can Be Only One" trophy/ achievement is just plain brutal to achieve until they patch the online issues, I just got up to 6 earlier and the room crashed on everyone.

Your win streak will carry over as long as it you werent in the middle of a match.