Who is the easiest female character to learn?

magnumta

i've tried to main mileena but her commands do not come natural to me in a fast paced real fight. i can do them in pratice but during a match my fingers just say no. lol. i see the openings but can't take advantage of it. so what do you all think?

I've been sticking with Kitana and Jade so I couldn't really help you with that. I find that Kitana isn't that hard to figure out though. Who have you tried?

wow thx for the quick response. so out of kitana and sonya what are each ones strength, what are each ones weakness?

Sonya is extremely easy to learn. Her strength is her speed, her weakness is that her specials are easily blocked and punished. I rely on combos that start with her Kartwheel far too much, and if it doesn't connect it gets punished really harshly.

Sonya, really? I don't know about that. I find her military stance confusing as hell lol.

Mileena has easy ass combos. If you have trouble doing her specials then you'll likely have trouble with everyone in the cast. Good luck. :)

Sonya, really? I don't know about that. I find her military stance confusing as hell lol.

Mileena has easy ass combos. If you have trouble doing her specials then you'll likely have trouble with everyone in the cast. Good luck. :)

Mileenas specials are very easy but his basic combos are very hard and too slow IMO.

Kitana is easy and very effective. Totally different style than Mileena. Kitana's all about fast, multiple hits and range attacks. Mileena is about short, powerful combos and playing tricks. Each works for a different type of player. Jade is pretty hard IMO to master. Sonya's a lot of fun too. Sindel's easier than Jade but still hard. And after story mode picking Sindel in a fight makes me feel like I'm fighting as Hitler.

Fox17 said:
Mileenas specials are very easy but his basic combos are very hard and too slow IMO.
Well that's the thing though, you don't need strict timing or dash cancels to do Mileena's combos. You can take your time executing them.

Kitana's combos are a lot easier to drop. Especially online.

Well that's the thing though, you don't need strict timing or dash cancels to do Mileena's combos. You can take your time executing them.

Kitana's combos are a lot easier to drop. Especially online.

I main Mileena and this is partially true. The thing is Mileena only has two effective combo lines...not including her air combos...and ur pretty much interchanging the same two button combos with her split kicks and ball roll. Very easy to get the hang of hitting the same 5 sequences if you want to get above 26% combo.

Buff Mileena! lol

Kitana. Even though Jade is my number one, ahe isn't that easy to play as. Both are wonderful though. After them, it's Sindel. Then Sonya. Mileena... I'm starting to not like her gameplay wise. NRS kind of messed her up with those delayed commands. She was so good in MKD-MKA. I wish, they tweak her a bit for the better. Those slow, delayed action uppercuts must be tweaked as well!!!

Jade is my absolute number 1, which is weird because I never played as her much in her earlier MK appearances.

Milleena rings the most accessible to me. I found her to be agile and fast with easy inputs right away in the demo.

Kitana is easy enough.

Sonya is my second favorite to use out of everyone though. She seems like an "easy" character at first, and then you realize she has a stupid amount of special moves when you start practicing. While playing as Sonya I'll be using 6 or 7 different tactics before I remember "Oh, right! She has ______-move too!" and then remember the next 6 or 7.

(With Sonya, you can start an awful lot with her 1,1,3)

Blame the demo for maleena being how she is was possible to land like 5 uppercuts in one combo with her. As far as ease of use definitely Sonya kitana is good and all but her good combos involve getting off the ground where its easy to drop a combo where as Sonya is more diverse

For all the people stating that it's easy to learn Kitana, I strongly disagree !! Sure it is easy to pick her and spam fans and square boosts all over the place and still win, but it only works againts scrubs online. Kitana is extremely difficult to play on high level competition and her most damaging combos requires strict timing and very good muscle memory !! Trying to perform her combos in the lag fest that is ONLINE play is almost impossible. She doesn't have any teleport move and most of her target combos are unsafe. On the other hand, She is a juggles goddess if you play her well. So overall, Kitana is easy to pick up and play, but extremely hard to master, meaning learning all of her combos and tactics

IMO, the easiests are Mileena, followed by Sonya.