Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

Jakarta

Had good times with a couple members yesterday.

The lag is still subpar, this is just for novelty's sake.

Re: You guys want to make a PSN TRMK room lobby this evening/ tonight?

Sure why not? I'll join it to see how many of you I can actually fight, despite living far from everyone.

Re: You guys want to make a PSN TRMK room lobby this evening/ tonight?

Yeah, I was losing a lot last night, but it was still fun. Unfortunately, I'm not able to play against Jade, the lag is just way too high. I also can't play in KOTH either.

*Edit - I took over this post and made it sticky so that while we're waiting on opponents we have a central place to post. The PSN lobby doesn't retain posts for effective communication.

Last edited:
If I'm available and the lobby is up I will pop in. I really don't care about Win/Loss and even though the lag is terrible I'll still play to have fun and mess around.

cool im up for this im looking for a bit of un online at the mo tilll the lag is fixed and i only have the stupid trail pass and thats up tomo so hopefully the lobby is up tonight

I keep playing people in the room but I don't recognize any of the psn id's so I can't really tell who I'm playing against...

How are you guys able to even get online on the PSN network? I can now get online in general but, it wont let me get on to play MK online. Its says down for maintenence or something whenever I try to redeem a code or even select purchase. Does anybody know what up with this.

You need the store to redeem codes, the store won't be up til the end of the month allegedly. The rest of us redeemed codes on launch day before the store went down. That's the only reason we can play.

@arachno they give u a free 2 day pass thats wat im using at the mo just to have a littlle fun so if u want to u that then do u can find it the online part of the games menu

Ugh, too much lag for me right now. Just tried to play, couldn't punish or block anything. I'm going to stay in the room to keep it, but I won't be available to challenge.

You need the store to redeem codes, the store won't be up til the end of the month allegedly. The rest of us redeemed codes on launch day before the store went down. That's the only reason we can play.

Thanks for the info. I got the 2 day free pass the first day of release so it expired. Do you know what date they said the store will be up?