Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

my psn is ray908. i main kitana. ive been told that im one of...if not..the best kitana on psn. dont worry...im not a douchebag or anything. if i win or lose..i show good sportsmanship. u wont get no hate mail from me. strictly friendly.

my psn is ray908. i main kitana. ive been told that im one of...if not..the best kitana on psn. dont worry...im not a douchebag or anything. if i win or lose..i show good sportsmanship. u wont get no hate mail from me. strictly friendly.

Yo, my PSN = B13-Helghast and I'd like to test that. My main's Mileena and just started practicing with Kit cuz idd she can be sick. Anyways hit me up for an occasional awesome *****fight, c u online :) Also I'm definitely not a quitter, douche or spammer, when I see an opening I use my fastest move, like prolly everyone so can't hate for that ; ) anyone else that wants hit me up, the more the better cuz I don't have a lot of MK players in my F-list, l8er.

Come join us, peeps <3

Room 000000000TRMK

Pat is in the room. It's like beating up your boss ;P

I would like to take that as a challenge. Your Kit vs. Mines. PSN is MajorLogan. I'll be waiting...

I hadn't played MK online in awhile, but I popped it in tonight and it seems like the lag issues are being (or have been) addressed. I'm definitely going to make an effort to get some more time in with the game. PSN: joe1138 if you're looking for a little competition!