Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

Dude, I never fought you once so I'm not sure who you're talking to. And someone taking up for spamming every thread it's mentioned in doesn't make it any better. See, I used to feel this way about Scorpion, but I've destroyed enough Scorps to where it's no longer an issue. I actually love to fight him now. Guess I'll hafta start discouraging Smoke spammers...

Oh my lord, do I really have to make a video for you people to show you spamming doesn't exist? Sheesh.

Wouldn't hurt. Even better, join the KOTH with everyone else, take Skunk out and I'll never mention spamming again. Shouldn't be too hard.

Wait, unless you're gonna spam...that kinda defeats the purpose, amirite?

Tyson was Raiden a lot, but I wouldn't call him a spammer. We had a damn good connection and some epic battles. Kudos!

Also, hi, I'm JayTee everyone. I've been lurking these forums for years and just joined up recently. My tag is J_A_Y_T_E_E_ .

Yeah I noticed you in the room, welcome to the forum ^_^

On a side note. Anyone else notice how dead the site is sense PSN went up? I mean I really didn't realize there was that many fellow PSN members on here.

dude, i'm playing as smoke/scorpion/kabal and sub zero on my friend skunk's ps3. how am i spamming? explain it to me. i have been playing mk since 92. i know i'm not spamming. learn how to block. your not going to get better if you complain and say spammer everytime someone is better than you.

You heard me the first time. One combo. One Special. That's spamming. Find another post where I claimed somebody spammed. You won't because you're the only guy who beat me with that. You're Kabal is good though. And you damn sure didn't beat me with Scorpion. I even accepted your challenge again because you claimed you only used teleport when I jumped. Riiiight...It's like you were trying to win off only chip damage or something.

I can admit when somebody is better than me, but the way some people play proves they don't wanna learn to be good.

I had like a 40 game back and forth with someone from TRMK. We split the matches I believe. It was awesome his Ermac was destroying me first three matches but I stuck with it. I really hate when people decline a rematch when I beat them one damn time.

Lol. This is sad. Y'all need some lessons on how to play MK and games in general. Most of you don't even deserve to be in the same room as me. Most salt I've seen in a loooong time.

come on kids, settle down lol
i feel you arachno, i played some one in this room who did spam a lot but i wont name who :p
but thats nothing compared to some of the other rooms, my god i just shut it off in anger lol
didnt quit,but after i lost i shut it off, theres only so many fans i can take, literally hundreds of fans lol

There's no harm in losing to a spammer, you're just lying to yourself. I made one post that said ****ing smoke. You had to put your 2 cents in so yeah...it's stings your concience a little. I purposefully left your name out of that post so you wouldn't feel the need to defend spamming. Yet here we are.

Oh there you are DCP, you must've missed my reply. BTW, I was ranked 73rd in the world before I traded in SSF4 for 360. (BryanOfTroy) This is deffinately not a Capcom game, so s'cool.

Oh there you are DCP, you must've missed my reply. BTW, I was ranked 73rd in the world before I traded in SSF4 for 360. (BryanOfTroy) This is deffinately not a Capcom game, so s'cool.

Ranks mean nothing. And good players can pick out an opponents style midmatch and exploit it. Whether it be spam, pressure, you name it. I've learned by playing some of the best zoners such as RockHardMilkGun. You won't find a better zoner. Is he a weaker player than I am because he uses more projectile based gameplay? No. That's his style. If you can find a way around it, you must not be as good as you think. zoning is a great tactic to confuse and frustrate your opponent. You get frustrated you do something stupid. You do something stupid you get countered or punished. You get countered or punished enough you lose. Plain and simple.

Dont get it twisted, this game isn't "OMGAWWD 75% COMBOZZ ARE DA ONLY WAY TO WIN." That type of mentality is cool for casual players. But you'll get laughed at or "exposed" at tournaments. Play to win, nothing is cheap minus glitches or exploits of the actual game itself.

Oh I'm not claiming to be leet or awesome,(well, in SSF4 I am). If that's how it came off then my bad. I see now the problem isn't getting pissed. It's just making a post afterwards that causes an uproar. I'm not even saying he can't beat me without spamming. What I'm saying is we'll never know lol. I was one of those guys that said ranks didn't matter too, until I went up and competition got more fierce. So either way you look at it, you're not gonna make it to that level playing dumb.

Oh, that wasn't what I meant by it's not a Capcom game. Not knocking it or anything just saying it's in my blood to get in a SF or MvC and wreck shit. Those combos Wong did to take the win were nothing to laugh at either, unless you like losing I mean.

Nothing against the players at PDP but they were nothing special minus PerfectLegend. The tournament was fixed the way I see it. Wong is nothing special at this game. I don't see why everyone rides him. But that's besides the point.

My point is what makes a good player good, is the ability to adapt to any situation and come out on top. Be it against spamming or whatever else.