Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

jade sounds angry *chills run down my spine*

Nah, not angry over a game, lol, just lame when people spam.

You mean with Kitana? Nah, I throw 2 fans on the ground to see if they stay still, then either an air fan or short hop>Square Wave to catch jumpers. If they stay still after that I dash in for my 8 hit bread and butter combo. One thing I don't do is spam mindlessly.

I'm getting decent with that midair square wave, especially jumping back and dashing forward before I hit the ground. Catches a LOT of people off guard. I used it to get over a couple Scorp spears :)

Ehhh, no, that wasn't me you played as Kitana, you were Liu Kang when you fought me and you just spammed his fireballs over and over and over again.

Good games folks, rather surprised with my Ermac and Smoke with all the lag. Can't wait til the lag is improved. Think I'll be working on Kitana next, as I did well against some locals earlier over a friend's house.

Nah, not angry over a game, lol, just lame when people spam.

Ehhh, no, that wasn't me you played as Kitana, you were Liu Kang when you fought me and you just spammed his fireballs over and over and over again.
Eh, I just learned that low air fireballs trick with Kang and was spamming it a bit from afar. I still didn't abuse it though, just did that until I thought it was safe to dash in and combo into Xray.

What was your username BTW? My online pass expired and my new name is therealmblazer.

No it all depends on who's host, and the latency of those in the room. Yesterday I played with RockHardMilkGun and NothingRhymesWithCircus, along with one of my friends. The room was virtually lag-less the whole time, with only minor spikes very rarely.

interesting, it would explain the no lag when i invited my nephew to a private 1v1 match, no lag at all....i need to get me some friends now, seems like the way to go :)

also malitor, nice playing with you bud :)

having alot of fun playing against members..had a great series with axlriot...trying to find a match now but to no avail..lag

i tried to fight you, you challenged and i challenged and always got disconnected....will have to fight for sure now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Alex, I don't mind losing.. gotta play to get better. :)

i dont care about things like that, is all about fun, is a game, i am mostly good with kung lao, i try to use others so people dont get mad and quit lol

but you did great considering the lag, your ermac is gotta be sick without lag, cant wait to right again without lag.
feel free to add me all of you, my nick is alexdc-22, that way we can have some private king of the hill if we all befriend each other :)

Just a word of warning, tyson spams the shit out of Raiden's torpedo, so you may want to avoid playing him.

axlriot is good to play against.

i dont care about things like that, is all about fun, is a game, i am mostly good with kung lao, i try to use others so people dont get mad and quit lol

but you did great considering the lag, your ermac is gotta be sick without lag, cant wait to right again without lag.
feel free to add me all of you, my nick is alexdc-22, that way we can have some private king of the hill if we all befriend each other :)

People refuse to fight my ermac or my cyrax, I never spam but Im really good with them, and they say pic another char and i picked sub-zero and reptile and i kicked his asses anyway. I hate that Ermac was marked as a spammer because he is not in a decent players hand, im not saying im the best but i do not spam, what i do is 30% and 40% combos and people dont like it because they dont know how to combine two basic combos together, just use your breaker and stop whining man...

People refuse to fight my ermac or my cyrax, I never spam but Im really good with them, and they say pic another char and i picked sub-zero and reptile and i kicked his asses anyway. I hate that Ermac was marked as a spammer because he is not in a decent players hand, im not saying im the best but i do not spam, what i do is 30% and 40% combos and people dont like it because they dont know how to combine two basic combos together, just use your breaker and stop whining man...

i dont mind, i could care less if people use only one character, if they feel like thats who they are best with, am all for it :)
i hope to see you there, i always love a good fight, i really dont mind if people spam either, i guess i dont take it to personal, the only thing i dont like is the curax bomb trap, everything else is a game to me :)

hope to fight some of you soon ;)
again feel free to add me, i only play mk online so it be nice to have some private matches aswell with no lag, my nick: alexdc-22 ;)

^ lmao, I have yet to fight someone who doesn't spam him.

Spamming in this game is useless. I've never lost to anyone who zones or spams in anyway. Like I said, you gotta block dash against projectiles, and teleports can be seen from a mile away. Block dashing > Zoning hard in MK.

i'm not spamming with smoke, i do his combos. if you jump i tele punch. spam would be doing the same move over and over. i fight close up and i zone. why hate?